Sign in to follow this  
Garis

Northmere Alliance

Im a noob to wurm but i am a dedicated gamer and i would love to join. i need some people to teach me the ropes. Let me know! :)

Drakion, I'll send you a message in game later this evening. Cheers until then.

Just a quick bump to note that I, Liviella, am open to welcoming a new member to either Hythorpe or Ebon Rih, which are my deeds. There's space for a relatively spacious house either up on the mountain by the oaks and mine and with a beautiful view, or down at the harbor. I would prefer someone who is relatively experienced with the game though I'm not concerned with skill levels; I just am not overwhelmingly interested in hand-holding. We have a relatively high level Vynora Priest and a Carpenter, as well as a Jewelry- & Weaponsmith. I would love to have someone round us out as someone who enjoys acquiring raw materials (miner, woodcutter, etc) or a Fo priest (bonus for someone with a Fo priest alt who likes doing that). But more importantly, I'd like to have someone else who fits in with the village now that Mallaboro is gone :(

The Northmere is an excellent alliance filled with helpful people who are great at working together and a lot of fun to talk to, so if you're looking for something like that, send either Liviella or Renala a PM ingame, or shoot me a forum message. Also, if you'd just like to live in the area, I'm sure I can show you somewhere nice!