Sign in to follow this  
Felorn

Wurm Online Site Down

So you've known this for ages and yet you did not make a temp link anywhere that would let us get online?

There are some of us who are here to play a game and not to read dev blogs.

*sigh*

this is one of the dumbest things yet...Rolf stop failing

for something so stupid...you coulda atleast coded the epic server since most ppl wont be able to defend there stuff in that long span of time

Its not Rolf that is doing this it is the Data Center and it is only upto 9 hours maybe sooner. pvp has been dissallowed.

yeah i saw that, just when i figured a way to log into wurm lol

So you've known this for ages and yet you did not make a temp link anywhere that would let us get online?

There are some of us who are here to play a game and not to read dev blogs.

*sigh*

Once again this kinda stuff needs to be on the launcher staring people in the face on login so people who dont spend their time digging through forums,blogs,twitters can see whats going on.

• Like 2

yeah i saw that, just when i figured a way to log into wurm lol

How?

+1 If I would have know, I would have made arrangements to be able to get on. Please notify the (paying!) users on forehand!

• Like 2

Unfortunately this is something out of Wurm's control. The good thing is that it's only for an evening, whilst the even better thing is that from tomorrow onwards, Wurm's hosting should be better :)

Once again this kinda stuff needs to be on the launcher staring people in the face on login so people who dont spend their time digging through forums,blogs,twitters can see whats going on.

Have to agree that it should be posted somewhere. Ive been waiting for 2 hours only to remember this when rolf posted it today