Sign in to follow this  
cooutlaw119

Krondor - Deli - Villagers Needed

hello this village is now recrutting we are a active community that are looking for villagers that are active on deli. I am not mayor but I am helping to recrute. I will personaly pick you up and take you to the village from green dog the starter town. you will get a 6 tile house but the deed must remain with the mayor incase he decides to expand the village.Me and the and the other villagers will help you withsome stuff. Their are 2 market stalls near us that sells decent QL enchated tools curtisy of jackbeau. if you are new and don't have a village pm me in game as Dragonfire or send me a message in the forum. We hope to see you. Also every mounth I will go to puzzal plazas market so if you have money and want to go with me fill free to.

Edited by cooutlaw119

still recruting please if you want to join my village contact me via pm on forums or me in-game via Dragonfire or contact the mayor toadly in-game tell him I sent you

Village is excellent, helping each other then possible ;). Plenty of space and recourses to find most interesting activity.

We currently have 7 citizens. Located about a 5 minute run north of Green Dog just south of Echo Lake on the main road. Unless you're being chased by a scorpion, then maybe a bit faster. Help getting started is available. Premium or free players, new or experienced, all are welcome here. There is a training quarters located off deed if you would like to come check out the area and see if it fits your needs. I am usually on from early morning until the wee hours. That's central USA time. This deed is still marked as Keeper of the Plains on the Deli map. (My old deed from last year.)

Stop by and say hey or PM me in game. I can give you a tour of the place and provide info on the area if needed.

Toadly, jack of all trades, master of none.

Hi, i came back to wurm after a year of break. Want to join your village :)

A little bit about myself: I`m a student, 24 years old, study programming. Like playing games, guitar, reading books (Dune - my fav).

:)