Sign in to follow this  
JTShadow

Wtb Meditation Rug[Closed]

WTB a meditation rug. I'm new at this so I don't need anything special, please pm me here or send me a tell in game to Tetun with your offer.

Edited by JTShadow

Celebration, sorry I thought I tagged the thread with it but forgot to mention it in the post.

Just any old rug? I'll most likely be on Celebration later today and could bring one with me if you'd like, can also bring anything up to 85 ql exquisite rugs as well.

I have a couple ready to mail out; One basic rug at 30ql with 90coc that I'd let go for 2.5s and a couple unenchanted rugs for .15s each. I can also get a 70+ cast on one of those rugs for .95s

BobMcKnob, I sent you a PM back right away but haven't heard from you yet.

Wort, I tried messaging you ingame, all I can afford (and all I probably need) is the unenchanted rug, let me know if you can mail one out to me, I tried looking for you ingame, but no luck yet.

You won't find me in-game, as I am on a different server. I'll mail the rug out tonight, and cover a portion of the mailing cost, since it will actually be more to mail it than the cost of the rug.

I'm still in search of a meditation rug, if anyone has one for sale please let me know.

I was on Cele but you weren't on at the time, I'll mail one out tonight.

If 50c for a 60 ql rug is okay with you that is.

Edited by BobMcKnob

Sorry for taking forever.

Upgraded you a tad:

[06:07:08] This thin, colorful rug provides some comfort as you sit on it but its main purpose is to create a meditation zone where your mind can relax. It could be improved with a string of cloth. Ql: 56.08968, Dam: 0.0.

Beautiful meditation rug.

[06:07:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Thank you for the rug BobMcKnob, got it a couple hours ago and I appreciate the upgrade!