Sign in to follow this  
Lyxion

Wtb Coastal Deed/land - $50 - 100+ Usd/e Budget

Hello,

Relatively new player here, but I really love Wurm so far.

I went sailing around Exodus and Celebration for a bit yesterday and today, and really could not find a barren piece of land I could place a deed that I liked and gave me access to the water.

Soooo, I'm looking to buy some instead. I'm talking $USD ka-ching ka-ching. (Or E for you brits and whatnot.) I've got a Paypal business verified account, and can send proof if you need it.

What I'm looking for is a large plat of land, around 1 whole map grid in size. (800+ total tiles - Ideally as large as I can get).

Relatively flat or hilly, easy enough to terraform. This can be a deed you currently hold, an old abandoned deed with rotting buildings that no one has taken yet, or a blank slate of land you've been holding on to.

Alternatively, I will pay a finders fee to anyone who finds some nice land for me to settle on.

What I'm looking for:

- Very Large

- Relatively flat or simple enough to teraform. Not looking to build on a cliff.

- Coastal (needs access to the Ocean)

- Access to resources within walking distance (at least for trees and iron ore, Clay and tar within a short distance)

- Near nice hunting spots.

- Ideally not an Island

- No preference on server, but I'm quite fond of Exodus. The people are pretty friendly.

- Not too developed. Looking to do things myself and experience all I can in the game on my own.

Don't really need anything else, other than it to be monster free when I place the deed as I'm not strong enough to survive much yet.

I know I'm asking for quite a lot and maybe too much given from what I've seen, there isn't a whole lot of free land available near the water.

I'm willing to pay somewhere from $50 - 100 USD/E. I can go higher if need be.

My in game name is Lynxis.

Edited by Lyxion

I have a 841 tile (29x29, all but maybe 12 are flat) deed on Deliverance named Golden bay that meets all that criteria. I am willing to sell it.

Also willing to spruce it up for you for free if you find anything that needs to be done to it.

Will include some BSBs full of various materials good for starting out.

I will pick you up via cog if needed, and transport you to the location to check it out.

Its on the steppe between Kaer Mohen / Riften on the Deli map.

Cheers!

I know a few of those places. They are on Deliverance.

There are even places way bigger than 800 tiles probably, but all unsettled.

Contact me on IRC or PM. (I don't usually join the #wurm channel, so just send me a private message on IRC)

Edited by Xandaros

Thanks for the offers so far.

One more note, I'd rather start with a rather desolate/non-built out deed first as I'd like to do things myself rather than pay for a big head start with everything I need. Shoot me any images you have of your deeds, too! Since most seem to be offering in deli, I'm slowly sailing my way out there. Be another hour or so before I make it!

My deed has some fences, a single house, and some farmland. All of which can be destroyed quickly. ~830 some tiles of flat dirt / grass. Will send you pics via PM in a second.

EDIT: Thick fog right now.

EDIT2: Pics sent.

Edited by Orago

Recommendation if I may?

Take that money, buy as ugh silver as you can, for 55-60euro's you can get you 1gold (100 silver). Buy you a settlement form(10s[90s left]) sail around Deliverance and find that perfect spot for you. Living on deliverance and have explored a good bit their are a ton of wonderful places you could settle that are very large. Contact me in game, name Ruger and I will gladly speak to you more about this and some great points I know of. Points that are ocean side, have a view, possible mine on it already or terraformed, etc.

Benefits of this:

1. Your able to name your own deed

2. You won't be over spending

3. You will quiet possibly, rather you will, have a good amount of money left to hire a few workers, buy a few supplies, etc.

4. Its personalized. For you. Not someone else's project that you are building up and taking over.

Edited by Ruger

What Ruger said. 60 euors (the cost of 1 gold coin roughly) is $73 according to google. You can get a MASSIVE deed with that money. Otherwise, abonded settlements seem to offer what you're looking for (some unfinished projects and decayed walls).

Yup. Hunting around for what Ruger said. Sailed around Cele and couldn't find any large plots, Explored a bit of Exodus and couldn't find much either, but I'm sailing to Deli now to check as well.

Also currently moving apartments IRL, so if you chat me up in game I might not reply quickly. I'm only moving up one level in the building so not a big deal.

Lyxion, ill be on in about an hour from now. You should go head and put up a post looking to buy 1gold on the forums so you can get that ball rolling. Once I get alien and once you make it to deliverance give me a shout. Ruger is the name in game.

i have a deed at 41x, 29y, its San Juan. i would be willing to sell it to you or let you disban it whatever you want. it has no buildings. all i have done with it is terraform the top of the mountain and make a small mine under it. there are a few iron veins in there. Its not a cliff but it is on top of a mountain with a million dollar view. there are nice hunting spots around and resources are just a few minutes away. Im on the deliverance server and i can help you kill the nasties nearby if you need me to. my in game name is JudusX or Valent my alt.