Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

Lava Spiders On Experimental

It's not only painted on face. I don't think those fangs would even work properly without the basal segments and it would likely have difficulty eating without palps.

It's not only painted on face. I don't think those fangs would even work properly without the basal segments and it would likely have difficulty eating without palps.

I'm sure eating is the least of concerns when you're a burning spider walking in the forest

In all honesty, it's not that amazing.. I'm not sure what the limitations of the game are, but, it's quite low poly count and the textures are quite low quality as well..

In all honesty, it's not that amazing.. I'm not sure what the limitations of the game are, but, it's quite low poly count and the textures are quite low quality as well..

I have to agree partly about the poly count and the textures... I imagine that the texture problem could be solved partly with a better UV Unwrap. (That's the technical term for when texture is applied specifically to each face of an object.) And even then, were the people who screenshotted using the highest client settings?

However, I'm loving what appears to be an emmissive texture, in Wurm it's a great thing to see!! :D

Edited by Docterchese

Champ lava spider, on my crappy pc :P could be abit bigger :>

206hbas.jpg

looks like you have problems with the textures, i mean the red thing

looks like you have problems with the textures, i mean the red thing

Intel GPU. Known driver issue

I think Champion Animals and variations should get different textures instead of ridiculous size variations.

• Like 2

Seriously... WOW!

I started to cast erupts at my place few days ago and those started to spawn as the updated model arrived. This will be insanely hot!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAH

nice work the texture should be a bit changed but over all nice creture