Sign in to follow this  
Vex

[Inde.] Kalayaan Village - Looking For Villagers [Updated: Jan. 27Th]

- I've snipped the message. Please disregard me, I'll repost it if things change. -

Oki dokey, feel free to stop by anytime, currently bringing in a new guy as I type this :)

Hello,

I am new to the WO community I just started yesterday. I am liking the game so far But I was told to join a village to really understand the game. I seen your thread here and I must say your village is superb. I would love to join you and your fellow Kalayann people :)

My name in game is Shrago I will be back online at 3pm today ( if were in the same time zone)

Thxs for reading

Hello,

I am new to the WO community I just started yesterday. I am liking the game so far But I was told to join a village to really understand the game. I seen your thread here and I must say your village is superb. I would love to join you and your fellow Kalayann people :)

My name in game is Shrago I will be back online at 3pm today ( if were in the same time zone)

Thxs for reading

Sorry rl called for a bit. Not sure if you found a place to call home but if you are still looking feel free to stop by or send me a message.

Lol all the pictures are out of date =/ & much has been changed. Sadly the person who started this page is not on often. Thinking we might have to remake it.

i sailed past that place to check my old place where i lived

they rly had made goodjob with the canal :P

it used to be all messy, goodluck dredging down hehe

Hi! Im a new player to Wurm (<24 hours) but have played other sandbox world building games such as ATITD for a few tales, so I know the power of a good group of people working towards the same goal.

I would be interested in joining, helping, and learning if you have another spot available. I am currently lost in the woods around Frontier Village but I will head towards Kalayaan in the hopes that there is a spot.

I am GMT -6 (Central US), I work from home so I can be on at all hours it will seem, and usually can grind things out on my second computer while I am working. In game name is same as forum: Saledo

Hope to meet up soon!

Kalayaan is a great settlement! Biachan and I are neighbors and you'll hear no complaints out of us :)

100% agree. Im Zakier i recently joined the settlement of Kalayaan and took over as a magister of the new villiger academy. Any and all are welcoem to join us. Housing is available as well as many different resources. Anyone is welcoem to send me a pm in game as well for directions to the village.

Why has my house been given away while i've been offline? i wouldn't have minded but i said i wouldn't be able to be on for a while with university work and to make it even worse now all my high QL tools have been stolen leaving me with virtual nothing apart from the 2 tools i had in my inventory.

Why has my house been given away while i've been offline? i wouldn't have minded but i said i wouldn't be able to be on for a while with university work and to make it even worse now all my high QL tools have been stolen leaving me with virtual nothing apart from the 2 tools i had in my inventory.

I had no idea that you were gone for uni. Village housing is relatively full at the moment & we needed a house. Making a new one is relatively easy & I don't mind helping you with it. I do a run through on each persons house when they get moved out and move things of value to the lost & found. We probably have different ideas on what is valuable but replacing things is an easy fix. Hit me up in game or pm me. All is not lost :)

Edit: Just checked. Looks to be a chest with your name on it with 20-30 some odd items in it.

Edited by alaskanbob

My in game name is MintBerryCrunch, it was all my High QL tools with enchantments on

hi mint,

good to see you back, all your items are stored when you want bob, mit or I can give them back to you

Xandrya