Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmob

Dragon Forest Is Recruiting!

Welcome to Dragon Forest

qsbiL.jpg?3

Dragon Forest is big village near Green Dog, which was built in middle of the forest. It was created in the same day Deliverance server came to public.

The village is 2700 tiles big and we have good resources to skill and have fun.

Our coordinates are 22X 28Y in the new community map. http://minersahoy.co.../Recent Map.png (So just southeast from GD)

We offer good place to skill, live, make money, do some community projects and find new friendly wurmians. We have large forest in south full of mobs to kill, and we have short distance to DMP and PP.

Our village is still under construction, but every villager can affect how we will build it.

Our village is also building a port in southeast. This will server as second deed and place to build ships/live. Every villager is villager of both deeds. You are free to give us some ideas how we build it , and what we build in it.

THE VILLAGE IS WORKING AT OUR PORT, DRAGON SHORE

This means that every villager is there. (45X 30Y)

This is only temporary

We will offer:

• Our village has lots of resources, and villagers are free to use them all. We do have iron, tin, trees, tar, silver, farms, animals...
  • Our village supports new villagers via tools, house and equipment they would need. (We may not give you the highest QL tools possible, but tools which will do.)
  • You are pretty free to do what you want, i.e. skill or hunt, but we still want that you work with other villagers and take part to community projects.
  • We do have active people, if not anybody else, I (Dragonmob) will play almost every day in the week.
  • We will have community events, though the more people, the better.

We will demand:

• You must be active player, we do not want to invite peple who logs on once a week.
  • Also, we do not want to recruit someone who will quit. Think twice that do you like the game, and do you want to be part of a village.
  • You must accept the rules.
  • You should be okay to play and work even if there aren't any others villagers online atm.
  • You should be able to be on somewhere at 15:00 - 21:00 CET time.
  • You must speak english.
  • You should be okay to do work, and take part to community projects. (If you aren't, Wurm is not the game for you.)

Here are some pictures of the village

Here is our upper farm

VSeSy.jpg?3

This is from eastern village

9M91U.jpg?4

This is from village centre at autumn.

lMheB.jpg?2

The walls of workyard.

VS4qG.jpg?3

Our main entrance from west.

R0oMT.jpg?6

This is from otherside of our lake "Dragon's eye"

5Jujr.jpg?5

As you can see, we live in forest.

Information about joining and rules

Before you join, you must fulfil our demans, and accpet the rules. We will also ask few questions about you when you contact us.

We prefer skilled and experienced players. if you are newbie, think twice that do you want to live in village. We do not want quitters. Also, you may not take part to some community building projects if you have too low skills.

If you want more information about village, joining, or anything else, you can pm me ingame (Dragonmob), send pm forum message, or post it to this topic.

RULES

• Do not grief.
  • Do not steal, cheat or anything else which would harm our village or villagers.
  • You must obey the command of mayor.

Breaking the rules will lead to kick, or KoS, if you have made serious damage.

JOINING

You can ask for joining in the same way you can ask questions. (Ingame pm Dragonmob or Mani, forum pm or replay to this thread.)

When you contact us, you could tell few things about you (what kind of wurmian you are), and how experieced you are.

The great forest waits you. Are you brave enough to step in Dragon Forest?

Edited by Dragonmob

Okay, we have deeded the port now, Dragon Shore. It is in very early stage, so workers are needed.

It is at southeast, and every villager is free to work and live there, as I have said.

Edited by Dragonmob

We are not looking for paid workers atm the moment, but thanks for asking. (And sorry for late answer.)

Every villager is now taking part of our community project, port Dragon Shore. (45X 30Y)

We are building a port for our deed to build ships, deliver goods and for nice view and second deed. You can live in both deeds, as they are same village.

Hey guys, can I join ya? I'm still a new though, but I want to learn and help you all make a good place :D

Sure. As long as you can fulfil the demans, you are ready to join our village.

You can pm me ingame, or you can come to our port right away. You can also pm me for questions about joining. (45X 30Y)

Edited by Dragonmob

I want to speak with you Unholymessiah, via ingame or forum pm. I'm on at the normal time almost every day, but you can pm me anytime you want. I prefer the ingame though.