Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

Arched Walls

Can't wait to get creative with these things.

Looking good

Those look great, can't wait to redesign my stables!

Any idea when these will make it ingame? days weeks months?

Those look great, can't wait to redesign my stables!

Do we know if these walls will act as animal (and / or people) barriers yet ?

They won't stop animals or people, it's completely open after all.

can people just walk into it ? if so, its just like not having a wall there?

Is like not having a wall in essence "stables for instance" BUT with one huge diff.....will make the building 'complete' and therefore the enclosure rules will apply....YAY! Great job again Zcul and all others who helped bring this to pass.....!

Don't forget, gazebos! Would be nice to use these to cover the deed token and still leave it open for use.

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 1

By complete do you mean by enclosure rule standards or do you mean items can't be taken from it?

Complete as in decay rate and items count as inside, I'd imagine.

yea finishing the house, I will investigate pushing through both the portal and the double doors. Should be made working like that.

Also no beds won't work its still too windy. Could consider working beds in inner rooms perhaps.

@zcul

I do think Beds should work in them = Nothing like a nap on the front porch after working in the feilds. :D

Also these will be great for making Temples! B)

Yeah as long as it has a roof a bed should work in there.

1) Beds wont work for now, too windy. Considering allowing beds in enclosed "inner" rooms, but not at the moment since

It was derailing me from floors and multistory :)

2) Can push items through the opening

3) Animals pathing now freely moves through

@zcul

• Like 1

Haha would be funny if we could drop hay on the floor and it'd be possible to sleep on that.

I don't think it's a matter of should vs. shouldn't work with beds, it's a matter of the core coding that has to be dealt with in order to get around doing what he wants to do. And in my opinion, there are bigger fish to fry, it's not worth spending the time on right now when there are other things like multistory in the works that require a bit more work to be functional.

Any ETA when is it going to be on test? I heard the code for it was finished about a week ago

I also saw a topic pop up today saying if you add an arched wall inside your enclosed house, all of a sudden it gets too drafty to sleep, which makes absolutely no sense. Is that an easy fix or something we'll have to wait until floors and multistory are completed?

plz plz plz make it so you can plant inside with one of these. I can grow crops in there but not grass?

Edited by ditters

I also saw a topic pop up today saying if you add an arched wall inside your enclosed house, all of a sudden it gets too drafty to sleep, which makes absolutely no sense. Is that an easy fix or something we'll have to wait until floors and multistory are completed?

That's an easy fix.

Would love to see this fixed the future for sure, and great work on everything tht has been added to the game recently, keep it up :)

Edited by AnarchistRise