Sign in to follow this  
voxiss

Wtb Medium Maul With Frostbrand And Woa/nimbleness

I want to buy a Medium Maul (ql 60+) with Frostbrand (60 +) and Nimbleness (60+). Celebration server. PST Andriod in game or post here if you have one to sell or are willing to make me one.

Edit, thanks Aetherwalker, if that's how it works I want Nimbleness and not Wind of Ages.

Edited by voxiss

WoA makes a weapon parry more, Nimbleness makes it hit more accurately.

WoA also gives an quicker swing timer which can also = more hits. Worth mentioning I think.

However I should have something for you, will check and Pm you with Price and exact stats.

Pretty sure Rolf removed the quicker swing timer as it was deemed "broken"

I have 1 with 52 frostbrand, 59 nimb and 50coc interested?

Edited by atazs

It's the low end of what I'm looking for, but I'm having trouble getting in touch with Emoo so I'm interested. I'll try to get in touch with you as well in a few hours.

WoA makes a weapon parry more

Why do you think this?

Any confirmation?

Sorry you havn't been able to reach me. I do not have any nimbleness mauls with FB atm, i do however have WoA+FB mauls available with 60-70-90+enchants or varying qls.

@Aetherwalker, when was that changed? I don't remember hearing anything about that...

Edited by Emoo

I'd estimate woa was nerfed 6 months to a year ago, and Joemog I was talking to Darthryan about his Epic and Chaos experiences and he seemed adamant that woa drastically increased parry

I'd estimate woa was nerfed 6 months to a year ago, and Joemog I was talking to Darthryan about his Epic and Chaos experiences and he seemed adamant that woa drastically increased parry

Ah well probably shouldn't go around and say it everyone until it is proven/confirmed ;)