Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

Cydonia Sermons

Hosting sermons at Cydonia from 8:30pm to 10:00pm EST. We have enough for sermons already but would like to include priests and followers that otherwise couldn't conduct sermons to have a place to do so. Free lodging, food, and water are provided at our inn (The Monastery) that is specifically for priests, there is also a chest in each room for any personal belongings of the occupant, just ask Rhodes for access to the inn and a key and lock for the chest. If you have any questions regarding the sermons please post in this thread so that others with the same or similar questions can see it, otherwise just send me a PM ingame or through the forums. Any priest or follower needing transportation to Cydonia can ask Rhodes for a lift. Hope to see y'all there.

Edited by Rhodes

So is that 8:30am to 10pm EST? Just looking for clarification.

Thanks.

Ohh 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM, sorry for the small time window but our villagers, of course, have to work, that's why I figured the inn would be a good idea to have. Most weekends our villagers are on most of the day but I'm reluctant to put in a time frame as that is not always the case.

Edited by Rhodes

We also hold sermons on a regular basis at New Awesomesaucia, but we don't really have room for any more speakers =/ Anyone in the TD area who wants to listen though can shoot me a message in game if they cant make the trip to Rhodes' place.