Sign in to follow this  
Grinder

Wtb Longbow 70+Ql And Similar Or Better Level Enchants

as title says, looking for coc/nimble or botd.

I've been away from the game for some time [was just wild and home when I used to play] and I've come back to an empty inventory [even steel and flint gone] so I'm getting my kit together again.

I'm not sure which enchants work on the longbow these days but which ever combo gives me the skill gain and speed boost most effectively would be welcome.

I'm on north side of cele so can either pickup here or on exo easily.

PM Grinder in-game on cele or here to work a price .etc out.

Edited by Grinder

If you still need basic tools you can message me on Niclamus, I'll make them free of charge but they wont be of the best QL. Just something so you can work while you wait on enchanted good stuff.

Cant make bows though. Just blacksmithing things.

Figured I'd offer since you lost everything.

I am also on Celebration.

Edited by Niclamus

Thanks mate, I've got most things I need already, just having a tough time finding a bowyer.

Cheers though.

i d happily sell you a good bow, cant get my hands on good enchants tho.

Further downside: i live in the NE corner of Indi which is a land far far away. =D

You will probably want circle of cunning and some Nimbleness on your bow, as woa doesnt work on weapons anymore (tho might be wrong there). Probably a Dismise Spell also (dk if it will help with skillgain).

Cheers

Thanks for the offer, but you are correct in so far as sailing all the way to NE indi is a long treck.

If it turns out there is no one anywhere near me making bows then I guess I'll just start working on increasing my own skill in making them again.

I'll have a look through my stock tonight. I should be able to turn up something for you. Will PM you with price and exact stats.