Sign in to follow this  
tealc

Newbie Memorys

Haha saw this and for some reason it reminded me of my newbie days.

iZdVi.gif

• Like 1

I grew up on freedom (I don't even think deli was released then) so I was lucky not to have to many bad run ins with mobs. But I do remember running from trolls lots on there, dropping my tools and other items so I can run faster just to escape. I also remember laughing as people took other people large anvils when they were 50kg heavy and you watch them start moving SOOO slowly :lol: or when people would push forges forever. The good ol days.

Me and a friend struggling just to make a cart so we can haul wood and then finally after 2-3 hours we made one. Then we set out for wood and couldn't find a tree because everything was deeded and was clear cut for miles and we both brought saws with us, forgetting our hatchets near spawn in our chest. Good times, good times.

Edited by Smokie

I remember creeping through a dense wood at night without a lantern or a road, just a vague idea of the direction back home, and petrified because someplace out there not too far away was a jackal,but I couldn''t figure out where it was. All I knew was whenever I wildly waved my mouse around looking for RED outlines, I'd keep getting "jackal" text popups but then disappear before I could find the darn thing, so I could avoid it. I was pretty sure at that point a jackal was going to be the death of me as I could barely even kill a baby deer at that stage. Turned out later, it was just the name of one of the moons which I kept mousing over while looking for hostiles.

• Like 3