Sign in to follow this  
Tekari

Wurm Is Everywhere

It happens to me so often that I see something in RL which reminds me of Wurm that I now decided to start a thread for it to see where

people find Wurm elsewhere in the world.

I start with this... a new decorative cobble tile. Pay attention to the pile of rock shards ;) .

decotile.jpg

• Like 1

Lol - yes, happens to me all the time! (For example when I see bulls or cows - even mistaking distant dogs for wolves sometimes....)

Should we be alarmed? :)

I always get an overwhelming urge to pick up backpacks whenever I see them around now too >,<

dcp_8301.jpg

Blacksmiths imping nails

The last 0.0001 xp is a long way :D (not me on the picture but it definitly looks like in wurm)

Edited by Heroic

I saw some cotton in the bathroom and almost grabbed it in case i got hurting. :rolleyes:

While geocaching yesterday I found two dragon eggs... sadly too heavy to take them home with me or I would have become the next drake supplier :)

cimg1599g.jpg

Heh, I started doing this too. We showed up recently to a smithing class (not kidding, so excited about it!) and I saw one of the anvils, and I just stared at it.

And I kept thinking, "is that a small or a large? I need some more iron nails, if it's a small.."

Took me awhile to think, derp.

Haha, you know you're playing too much when... :P