Sign in to follow this  
Niclamus

Looking For Veggies!

Hey everyone. Looking to buy 1k cooked meat and 1k veggies. Preferably pumpkins pumpkins but I'm open to other things.

We're located on Celebration at New Awesomesaucia, between Tap Dance and Kami. 38x, 27y

I'll pay the usual 1s/1k and we can discuss pickup or delivery options. If you're on celebration we can probably pick it up, but other servers would have to deliver. Open to any fair price on the delivery.

Edited by Niclamus

Still looking for these. We can pick up if needed, and I'm willing to negotiate on prices. What I listed is just based off past prices that I've paid, not set in stone. :)

You might have a hard time getting pumpkins if you're not willing to pick up from other servers, for example I have 10k pumpkins on Deli but because of how hard they are to transport I wouldn't be willing to sail them all the way down to you

Can they not be moved in rafts? We might be able to come pick up from Deli, I'll have to talk it over with some people in my village.

I don't know much about pumpkins so I really am asking :P are they not able to be loaded into rafts on a big boat? I'm curious how hard they are to transport :)

It's just because of how heavy they are it's a hassle to load them into boats :)