Sign in to follow this  
kimiza

Closed

selling a low skill account on golden valley, i would prefer to make a trade of some sort for an account on freedom or other servers, though silver etc will be accepted, PM offers accepted. this is my first time selling anything on the forums so if i missed anything Let me know.

Edited by kimiza

If you'd swap with another account on freedom, why not take that char to freedom?

well i was under the impression that i would loose the S i already had, not only that i dont really want to leave GV with this character, id rather swap it for an account with a decent foodhold on the freedom server or for some money to give me a starting advantage for my personal character that is already on freedom.

The accounts from GV sell for about 10s and if i am right you had 7s on your character already so it holds a value of about 17s..IMO

well thats certainly what i figured, but as i said i am really more interested in making a trade for a character with already established skills then i am interested in their money.

EDIT::i forgot to add the attachment of the picture of my small chest with all my coins and valuables on it, this is the primary reason i do not want to change this character over to another server.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/vy6onn.jpg

Edited by kimiza

yea dont move off of GV! Im like the only one there:P i do go to kings academy and slap the noobs as they come thru:P its entertaining:)

aha well largely im alone on the northern end of the island, i think of about the 20(?) or so people on the entire server most of em are on the southern end, but like i said id really like to move over to an account on freedom and go prem.

Seems unlikely that i will get another account for this one, any silver offers are also accepted.