Sign in to follow this  
Banzai

Need Worker (Not Hiring At The Moment)

I am looking for a dedicated and efficient worker. Most of the work will be using masonry. Here is the list of what I need done.

25+ Tall stone walls

60+ Low stone walls (gates and iron fence walls included)

A guard tower (imped to 50QL if possible)

4x4 stone house with 3 stone inner walls all floored with floor boards.

4 forges (imped to 50QL if possible)

300 frying pans (the ores are already mined. smelt and make. large anvil with WoA and CoC provided).

20 slabs

The building materials need to be made (brick and mortar). We have a clay pit and several mines (sand is the only thing ready to use). You are free to use our carts w/rafts and horses (just up them back after usage). Joining the village to do the job is more beneficial to you. Meals and beds are provided. You can also request tools needed for the job.

Work area is located 63x 49y Royal Oak, Independence (coming by sea is much safer).

Those whom I trust and worked on this job quickly and efficiently will be eligible to request Vynora enchants.

The worker needs to have prem and 30+ masonry. I assume if one has prem and 30+ masonry, they know most game mechanics and will know, logically, what/how to do things. Skype is preferred for easy communication.

Take a close look at the workload and forum PM me your estimate (price). Don't ask me to make an offer.

Cheers :)

-Banzai

Edited by Banzai

Do you have the rock shards already? What about the wood?

Just trying to figure out exactly how much work is involved before I ask my villagers if we're interested or not. If we are I'll send you a quote. :)

Also do you know roughly how many iron fences vs low stone walls you'll need? Also the gates. An estimate is fine. Just they take a different amount of work, time, and materials.

Edited by Niclamus

I could do some walls on the weekend, 35masonary, If there on deed its perfect, Also, time depending I coul do well, anything with stone hehe, PM me and we can chat more. May be able to bring a miner /stone cutter too, if that is needed

[edit: herp derp. This job's on Indy and I'm on Cele.]

Edited by The_Zenith