Sign in to follow this  
Norton

Stone Arrow Head

Hello! I am not sure if this suggestion have been added or not however here it is:

At the moment all there is a iron head to make arrow however I am sure everyone knows that in ancient times you did not make arrows from iron or anything because you didnt find it however you made a arrow head by a stone! what I think is how it should be made is a sort of carving knife, chisel or stone? I think this would give some more realism and well easier way to make arrows if u cant get iron and way better rite?

• Like 1

Seeing as iron is literally everywhere, this seems lazy, nonetheless +1 if you make stone arrows terrible.

Seeing as iron is literally everywhere, this seems lazy, nonetheless +1 if you make stone arrows terrible.

what if you are lost no iron and mining will take ages + you need to move on? you mine some rocks and make rock arrow head

Just for the sole purpose there is so many other things that deserve attention right now. Stone arrows would be a nice flavor... but I dont see much use coming from them.

Just for the sole purpose there is so many other things that deserve attention right now. Stone arrows would be a nice flavor... but I dont see much use coming from them.

Id use them in pvp for the lulz