Sign in to follow this  
Esisthym

Million Thanks

Dear developpers of Wurm Online. (and assimilated team)

I suscribed to the game 3 days ago, and I just can say I am happy. Really happy. For I have been looking for a game like Wurm for years. Yes, years. Something like 20.

The game you developped is exaclty what I have been looking for, for so long.

I couldn't have dreamt better.

This is why I am taking a few minutes to send you million thanks (and hopefully much cash as time passes), for Wurm to exist.

I am also sending you much courage, for you can trust me to know how hard it is to maintain and sustain such an heavy "machine" like this. I also know sometimes old time players can be terribly demanding and unfair when it comes to request new features, or updates. (yes guys, shoot me :lol:, but you know I am right)

So, just again, billion thanks. You made someone joyful as soon I started playing here. And probably much addicted as well !

Count on me for bringing new players in Wurm, and to advertise for it as much as I can !

• Like 26

it went up to a billion by the end of the post!

Glad you've found what you've been looking for, and welcome :)

I have to put my thanks in this post too. I love terraforming and I dont see any other games out there or games coming that do it the way Wurm does.

Simply AWESOME!

Thanks, and welcome to the game.

Yay :D love seeing happy posts like this -- hopefully everyone who agrees will click the "like" button on the original post

Esisthym, what server cluster are you on, Freedom or Epic? Try both, they have seperate skillsets and allow you to jump between two distinct playstyles.

Epic ! I quite enjoy it so far....different skillsets ?

yup, not only are there different servers, there is a seperation between freedom isles and epic + home servers

freedom isles have a PVE enviroment except chaos which has a "reduced" PVP and kingdoms(are they still there?) if you start here, your skills level up at a normal rate.

on home servers and epic, your skills are raising much faster and specially epic is fully PVP + quests and kingdoms, if you change from epic to freedom servers your skills will be stored for the epic cluster, but set to 0 for freedom ;)

so when you go back to epic, you'll get your old skills back.

that way, no one can level skills fast on epic and then have an unfair advantage to freedom players or the other way around, freedom players don't have their PVE enviroment as unfair advantage to epic players ;)

and +1 to your post ;) it's true, there is no game similar to wurm^^

Edited by Miretta