Sign in to follow this  
Thandruil

Explorer's Landing Is Recruiting!

ellogo.png

Explorer's Landing is a new village, settled on an island in the Celebration server. It is now being run by only one person, me, but I'm looking for other players who would like to join me on my goal to create a beautiful village with a "decent" income. I am, and always will be, accepting players from any skill level. Even if you just started playing the game, I'd be glad to teach you the do's and dont's of this game.

We are currently located on the Celebration server, on the island around 6x, 31y. Our main goal for the moment is to generate a small income and slowly expand the village.

Current facilities are, but not limited to:

- One spirit guard

- Enough space, both on- and off-deed.

- A mine, with currently 1 iron vein and more to locate, less than a minute sail of our island.

- Some livestock, containing bulls and cows.

- A small tree farm.

- A great location where a lot sailers cross.

If you are interested in joining the village, please don't hesitate to leave a reply on this thread, or send me a message ingame. My character is also called Thandruil.

Have fun, and play safe!

Hello, I'm a "new" (used to play back when Freedom just started) player that has decided to return to Wurm. It's been awhile since I've picked up a hatchet or whittled a mallet head, but I'm sure it'll all come back to me soon. If you are still recruiting villagers, then I am interested to join your ranks. My IGN is Silverfish. I'm Pacific US timezone. I really have no means of reaching your little island, but I'll see if I can buy a rowboat off of someone.

Hello Thandruil,

I was checking to see where your island deed was and it seems to me that the correct co-ords would be 9x and 36y, not the ones you have listed on your post. So you may want to check this to see if I am correct. Anyway, enjoy your island lifestyle!

=Ayes=

Hello Thandruil,

I was checking to see where your island deed was and it seems to me that the correct co-ords would be 9x and 36y, not the ones you have listed on your post. So you may want to check this to see if I am correct. Anyway, enjoy your island lifestyle!

=Ayes=

Sorry! Typo. :D

Silverfish and stratt. I will contact you guys/gals ingame soon. :)