Sign in to follow this  
Dskaggsgv

What Does Chaos Have To Do To Get More People?

Please awnser truthfuly no trolling in posts!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do we have to do to make Wild/Chaos get more people?

• Reset Map
    • Add Kingdoms
    • Add Liblila
    • Fix raiding
    • Fix Combat
    • All of the above
    • All of the above - Except reset map

Use the freedom portal, and select chaos (were the same cluster so same portal)

I guess I missed it then. my bad. I mistaken Celebration with Chaos because Celebration had its own portal

It should at least be possible to travel to chaos from freedom and back without losing skills. Freedom should be a place where PVPers can train before facing the unbeatable 70fs fighters.

For one thing, you already can travel to Wild and back without losing skills. For another thing, 70 FS is insanely easy to get, and is not the most important thing to have in a fight.

Chaos needs very significant changes in order for the player numbers to grow to a point were it is a viable pvp server again. However Rolf has made it clear that he does not want to spend a lot of time trying to fix it. In my opinion the Wild server should have been shut down when it's numbers collapsed on the release of epic. A new pvp server for freedom people to use could then have been opened later. It is sad to see the old server stumble along in its current neutered state. It difficult to see any circumstance now that will return it to what it used to be.

Edited by Rasputin

I agree then that the kingdoms should be kept out of Freedom. Now that I think about it, it would cause lots of griefing. I do however want Chaos to go PVP and there to still be some way to enter there without losing skill so people from Freedom can visit for a little fun without having to start over entirely.

What Does Chaos Have To Do To Get More People?

Describe itself. I have no idea what are the current rules and differences between freedom/epic and chaos. All I've read here and there is that "things changed". Changing server or even choosing server upon entering game... is a big decision. And when descriptions are vague, players will lean toward safest choices.