Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Conquering On Test

If anyones down for some testing, we could organize something.

I was there for a while today but am still confused about it. Probably because I kept getting lost in the reeds

I keep humming the jaws theme while walking through reeds.

Im not sure where this talk of "premade" is coming from. Its very, very unusual for Rolf to even go there. Far more likely for the structures to conquer being player-built, such as guard towers.

Speaking of guards, we need archers and mounted.

This is how it currently works:

Right-click a guard tower, select 'conquer'. All TG's need to be dead.

This starts a 10-minute timer

During this timer, sets of strong guards spawn to attack you. These attacks can interrupt the conquering

When the timer completes successfully, the guard tower is yours. It will be renamed to your kingdom, but will stay have it's original model. You and others nearby gain some rank, and an event message is shown serverwide

You cannot conquer guard towers that are near settlements.

Even though I don't think this is a useful feature...

When the conquer option begins, is there possibility for messages to be set to the defense adviser? At least that way it might be preventable, and set up some PVP.

Possibly add a modifier for conquer time and difficulty based on how far the nearest tower of the conquering faction is away. That way, someone can't walk to the centre of a kingdom's lands and take a tower surrounded by other enemy towers instead of having to push through the towers between.

Even though I don't think this is a useful feature...

When the conquer option begins, is there possibility for messages to be set to the defense adviser? At least that way it might be preventable, and set up some PVP.

It now sends a message to the death tab when the defenders spawn

Rolf this is what we need on chaos! We are many people me included that played from the start, even remember the wands we could change weather with!

We supported the game in every aspect.

Put this on wild along with pmks and make wild what it once was! The first and only pvp server.

• Like 1

I was about to suggest something like this, similar to the game Realms Online or Regnum Online if anyone is familiar with it. Good to know lots of other people thought about it too. To people who're against it, Elevation, and Epic for that matter will really benefit for this, because fighting will now be over land and in my opinion a lot more fun.

ohnoes!!

you mean that now i HAVE to get out of my overly protected deed to go PvP and defend that tower i built 200 tiles away because it can be "conquered"??

hmm... seems good!