Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Drake Sets For Corpses

I will have to trust you all guys about how many delivered, but please read my posts about not being around a few days. I requested not to have any drop-offs unless delivered to Independence, but I guess some people are impatient, which I guess is understandable considering corpse decay. I have other things to attend to outside of Wurm, so I can't be around to confirm drop-offs 24/7, especially on weekends.

Now, I am going to be gone until Wednesday. We will butcher everything that has been delivered up until this point, but PLEASE do NOT deliver unless you don't want them to be counted in your count.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient.

@Hoppper - I will contact you about it, no worries.

Edited by Xallo

Yah I apologize Xallo - I didn't notice your post about being gone until I had already dropped off corpses and came to post here the other day :( I'll wait until later in the week to drop off the rest. I think I only have around 50ish more. Have a great week.

Kruggan.

I left 41 in N Sanctuary yesterday, on a corner with a sign to lake retreat

looks like my post did not work

dropped 163 corpses at the corner in front of the merchant, i think his name was doyo (:

confirmation please (:

I left 41 in N Sanctuary yesterday, on a corner with a sign to lake retreat

looks like my post did not work

dropped 163 corpses at the corner in front of the merchant, i think his name was doyo (:

confirmation please (:

To avoid confusion please don't drop corpses ontop of other piles of corpses, I cannot confirm who dropped what corpses now.

Thinking on the lines of absentee trading and have thought of the following.

Build a series of gated locked pens on deed. Supplier buys the correct key from merchant for say 1c or 1i. They open the correct pen , drop the goods, name them and leave the pen locked. Then they drop the key in an appropriate chest made available there. If you have settings allowing pick up from outside on deed then they should drop the key inside an appropriate hut so it can be reused.

This way you know who made the drop and how much was dropped and the goods cannot be mixed up.

PS:

You can sell finished or unfinished goods or even multiple items in this way especially if its not possible to send by mail.

Thanks for the tip Oracle, I was considering a similar setup for a horse stable sales thing, with keys placed on a merchant :) Never though of using it for other thing :P

Thinking on the lines of absentee trading and have thought of the following.

Build a series of gated locked pens on deed. Supplier buys the correct key from merchant for say 1c or 1i. They open the correct pen , drop the goods, name them and leave the pen locked. Then they drop the key in an appropriate chest made available there. If you have settings allowing pick up from outside on deed then they should drop the key inside an appropriate hut so it can be reused.

This way you know who made the drop and how much was dropped and the goods cannot be mixed up.

PS:

You can sell finished or unfinished goods or even multiple items in this way especially if its not possible to send by mail.

Sell the copper copy of the keys, so that no one can make a copy of the key. This way you will be able to reuse the gate when the previous key is returned.

60 in Oceanside - back door. Thanks very much for the challenge and the opportunity to earn a set of drake by playing the game :)