Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Drake Sets For Corpses

You can add me for a full set, Im on Cele, name is "SualaFey". I have like 30 corpses or so, will constantly work on that like 24/7 :D would deliver everytime i have a full shipload (:

Edited by SualaFey

Reserve us for a full set as well, under "Delex."

Not sure how many copses you need, but ill start collecting corpses now. Probably around 100-500.

The following users will be removed from the reserve list in two days as they have yet to deliver any corpses a week after their original reserve:

BobMcKnob

Rasu

If you would like to keep your reserve, send me a forum PM or get ahold of me in-game via global, or IRC.

Sign me up for 1 full set :P

Sure thing.

Edited by Xallo

whats your IRC name?

can't forum PM you but...

I have them, saving up for a full knarr load, have about 300 atm if you would like me to deliver them now, just give me a time and ill be there

Edited by BobMcKnob

I didn't realize these forums had a message limit, sorry.

Well the 100 corpses I had sitting on my dock have either rotted or you or Aleskya picked them up - can't tell. I hope it's the latter.

Kruggan (The Sword Coast

Hi Xallo,

I've dropped off a total of 180 in Oceanside over the past few days and have more to drop (see above)

thanks

Edited by Hoppper

Counted 172, but some probably decayed so will count it as 180. Thanks a lot! :)

I droped off another 48 corpses, N Sanctuary

I droped off another 48 corpses, N Sanctuary

Done. Thanks! :)

220 corpses delivered so far. More on the way.

EDIT: You said 208 on the count. We hunted some more and the rest is in the cart we left behind.

Edited by Banzai

I will start delivering this evening. Still 440.

Kruggan

We're going to be gone for a couple days, leaving tomorrow afternoon. Please drop off any corpses you have before then :)

Another 60 in Oceanside if you get the chance before you go away :)

Edit: more there now (see page 2)

Edited by Hoppper

When will you guys come back, have like 100 corpses for you, they are slowly rotting away though^^

another 55 in N Sanct

Where did you drop these? I looked around but couldn't find any.

Can we get this updated please guys. I've dropped-off 270 corpses since last update, some of them have been on your deed for 5 days

thanks

Can we get this updated please guys. I've dropped-off 270 corpses since last update, some of them have been on your deed for 5 days

thanks

How many in all? I looked at your original post and it amounts to 270. There was another 204 that you dropped off when we were gone (some decayed I guess, but I did post we were going to be gone for the weekend + some extra days). The last updated count I had was 270, plus the extra 204 you dropped should be 474, is this correct?

Edited by Xallo

Have you checked the second room on left Xallo, 60 were moved into there before you went away. I did stop for a day because Alyeska's post said a couple of days. 66 is a lot & decayed corpses represents about 5 hours work for me.

Hey, I dropped 161 corpses to Northern Sanctuary. The dropoff point was full of corpses, so i dropped them in front of merchant, Im going to get only 220 corpses for drake jacket, so i will deliver those 59 corpses more, probably today. My Cele account name is Kincain.

Edited by kincai

I checked second room and obviously you have butchered what were remaining. Ah well (sigh), no use crying over spilt milk, when do i get my jacket and pants :) More on their way

edit - another 60 there now.

Edited by Hoppper