Sign in to follow this  
Farmz

Looking For A New Home. Or Starting A Deed?

Hi all, I'm either looking for a new home which will be great.

Or I'd like to start my own deed but I ain't exactly sure how much this cost cash wise.

Is it 1 months membership and 10 silver coins or do I only need 10 silver coins?

Idk, list me with the things needed/recommended.

You will need to be premium to plant a deed. Once you've gone premium and planted your deed, it's safe even if your premium time expires. You just can't trade the deed to an alt or another player until you've got premium time again.

A Settlement Form, which is used to place a deed, will cost 10 silver. Up to 7s of that investment will go toward purchasing your chosen tiles, and the difference goes into your settlement's "upkeep" - the monthly maintenance cost.

http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Settlement

Once you place your settlement, you can't move it, so take the time to survey the area well, and consider whether you might want to expand later before making your final decisions. It can save you some headaches - and silver - down the road.

While you are deciding what to do -- if you are on Independence server, we have some free cottages available for new players to use while they figure out the game and their plans in it. We have an area set up to be "new player friendly" -- besides som e free cottages, there is a couple of iron mines with forges, tons of trees for lumber, a community farm, relatively close access to clay and tar, and only about 2 minutes from the spawn site.

There is a thread here with more information:

Inner City Orphange

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/62206-inner-city-orphange-public-new-player-housing-workshop-tree-farm/

go here mate more details on this page about my deed and what you will get

go here mate more details on this page about my deed and what you will get

There was no link XD

While you are deciding what to do -- if you are on Independence server, we have some free cottages available for new players to use while they figure out the game and their plans in it. We have an area set up to be "new player friendly" -- besides som e free cottages, there is a couple of iron mines with forges, tons of trees for lumber, a community farm, relatively close access to clay and tar, and only about 2 minutes from the spawn site.

There is a thread here with more information:

Inner City Orphange

http://forum.wurmonl...shop-tree-farm/

Is independence a PVP server?

You will need to be premium to plant a deed. Once you've gone premium and planted your deed, it's safe even if your premium time expires. You just can't trade the deed to an alt or another player until you've got premium time again.

A Settlement Form, which is used to place a deed, will cost 10 silver. Up to 7s of that investment will go toward purchasing your chosen tiles, and the difference goes into your settlement's "upkeep" - the monthly maintenance cost.

http://wurmpedia.com....php/Settlement

Once you place your settlement, you can't move it, so take the time to survey the area well, and consider whether you might want to expand later before making your final decisions. It can save you some headaches - and silver - down the road.

Thanks for the information and link, I'll read up more and then I'll take your handy tips, thank you :)

Is independence a PVP server?

No sorry, it is PvE server. For PvP you will want the Epic server clusters, or Chaos.