Sign in to follow this  
Budda

Configuring The Client: Looking Nice, While Running On Low Settings

Budda with the new game stuff, after the update, can you please redo this with all the boxes for the new game look?  I have been using this setting and it does help a lot, just after the update I get great game performance at the start just after logging in then it gets worse as I play longer.  After about an hour I have to relog or the game is virtually unplayable with lagging.  It is like the game "hoards" all the memory or something and just gets too full until I relog for lo time.  

Anyway, have a great day! 

We'll be working on an updated guide for this soon, we're still doing tweaks with the client and adding settings as time goes on

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

We'll be working on an updated guide for this soon, we're still doing tweaks with the client and adding settings as time goes on

While I love a detailed guide to fine tune the settings, wouldn't be nice if along with the default settings, the client would provide a low and a high settings profile? Not everyone is comfortable playing with the settings and I think that the default setup is a bit unfair to the new client. A new player trying to check the game should be able to go to high fast and enjoy it. First impressions do count.

• Like 2