Sign in to follow this  
antonslavick

New Type Rod- Rod Of Animalism

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should they Add it

• Yes
    • No

A two foot long granite rod that Spawns a mature Animal of your choice. The rod is destroyed in the process.

The rod can be bought from a Trader for (Price is to be voted on). It weighs 1.00 kg. It is no-drop.

Not Counting uniques Of corse

Edited by antonslavick

Might want to limit it to "livestock" types -- if that is your intent -- as I can see scorps/crocs etc being spawned in "interesting places" (your neighbors offdeed pumpkin patch) for griefing purposes.

And I would say 5s for a onetime use. Its not suppose to be a good deal, only supposed to make possible some things not possible any other way.

Also I would say Young not Mature -- some animals such as chickens do not last very long past Mature anyway.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

Might want to limit it to "livestock" types -- if that is your intent -- as I can see scorps/crocs etc being spawned in "interesting places" (your neighbors offdeed pumpkin patch) for griefing purposes.

And I would say 5s for a onetime use. Its not suppose to be a good deal, only supposed to make possible some things not possible any other way.

Also I would say Young not Mature -- some animals such as chickens do not last very long past Mature anyway.

sounds good to me but most players on freedom say its laim

Nope. If you want an animal, you should have to find it OR buy it *from another player* not just magically make it appear.

Nope. If you want an animal, you should have to find it OR buy it *from another player* not just magically make it appear.

Fine. I live on an island and want to buy chickens, pigs, cattle and deer. How much to import them? HHhmmm?

build a land bridge and then remove it again afterwards?

• Like 1

If you choose to live on an island, you should know you might not be able to get animals there. While there should be a way to transport animals by boat, making animals would just be stupid.

If you choose to live on an island, you should know you might not be able to get animals there. While there should be a way to transport animals by boat, making animals would just be stupid.

No, The rod is a good idea and would make wurm more fun. your just being greedy...again.

+1

Awesome idea and i hope it becomes a reality

Greedy, really? Hmm... more money for me if people can't make animals with a magic rod thingy? Yup, sounds like my reasoning.

Seriously, nobody should have the ability to create animals just because they have money.

This Idea is a non starter really The game is Wurm not Pocket Ponies. What next? I want better odds for certain Rods? ( and there will be requests. ) like "The Rod of Gelding"? I don't picture Wurm with these types of Items.