Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Breeding Damned Hell Horses

Hell horse is creature from hell, nobody can doubt it. All breeders are trying to breed 5 speeders from them. But it is wrong point of view. They are from hell and they should be as bad as they can :P

What about to set our goal to breed hell horses with all bad traits and none good one? They are mostly for decorative purpose, so bad traits are no real problem for them. Perhaps only Fo priests can use them to ride/hitch not risking their random attacks.

Clear bad traits with Genesis is easy. But try to clear good traits, there is none insftument for it. So breeding only bad traits ones is the real challenge B)

I have one hell horse with 3 bad traits (from wild parents pair). I will try inbreeding as hard as i can and we will see what result it will brings.

Anybody here, who want to try this challenge too?

Edited by Zakerak

Well you know what they say about playing with fire...

Kidding aside, whats ur animal husbandry? Also animals seem to have different "breeding difficulties". Easier to get good traits with cattle than with regular horses.

Edited by Klaa

My AH is 49 now. I'm breeding 4 speed horses. Only very few of them had bad trait, what sends them to butchering knife immediately.

I breeded about 10 hell horses from wild pairs, only one was lucky to have 3 bads and none good trait :P

More common is 1-2 good traits and 0-1 bad one.

Month later and I breeded a lot of hell horses, good ones and bad ones too, or conversely?

Worse ones have 3 speed and 2 good traits. Best I had was 4 bad traits and one unwanted good, mostly speed trait :(

My fences was so overcrowded, I had to butcher all horses with mixed good and bad traits. Now I'm working only on 2 blood lines.

- good traits, preferably 5 speed + other good traits as bonus

- 5 or more bad traits and none good ... it is hard, because still not exist something like AntiGenesis spell to remove good trais

And one experience on end. While overcrowded, hell horses cought disease pretty fast and that "unhealthy" ones dying in few hours. Healing of diseased hell horse is long and uncertain process, because we can't groom them.

• Like 1

Hi Zakerak,

due to your kindness KinCan is spitting out hell horses now at a quite nice rate. We'll soon breed the second generation, and, due to incest, we might get some really evil traits.

For sure, we'll not kill "gone-wrong" hell horses, as long as we know that you, as a most beloved and esteemed neighbor, might have use for. For neighbors like you we'd do anything - we are just happy you're here :))

For a great breeding! Have a good time!

Well you know what they say about playing with fire...

Kidding aside, whats ur animal husbandry? Also animals seem to have different "breeding difficulties". Easier to get good traits with cattle than with regular horses.

Yeah, and at 40 AH i still get failures with Hell horses. Like so far i think i've failed 2/3 attempts.