Sign in to follow this  
Zeno

Selling White Drake Sets

I am selling White Drake leather armor sets, they are full sets without a helm, low QL so they can be imped for skill.

Looking for euros only, not interested in in-game silver or items.

Please PM with offers in EURO/USD/CAD only, thanks.

Pickup only on Deliverance, I can meet you at Greendog or I can mail your set to you COD.

Note: These sets are from the white drake that was killed on Deli, the hides have been sitting in my bank for months.

Edited by Zeno

Good point, I will amend that, I will mail it but it's going out COD, buyer assumes the cost of mailing.

Edited by Zeno

Eh, i've played since Alpha, I'd have a lot more to lose by scamming people than by being legit.

If people are worried I can get various others to vouch for me and I can also take screenshots of the sets and who made them.

Edited by Zeno

How much do low ql white sets go for these days?

QL is kind of irrelevant as improving it is quite easy, there are not many white sets (if any) floating around currently to my knowledge.

Some people have made some rather silly lowball offers, please research what other sets are selling for before offering silly amounts.

QL is kind of irrelevant as improving it is quite easy, there are not many white sets (if any) floating around currently to my knowledge.

White and black are the most common colours of Drake. Green Drake is rare because no green has been penned and had eggs before. Especially white is common because a white dragon has been penned for years.

Do you see many other white sets for sale besides mine? No? Then my statement stands, quit trolling and trying to erroneously devalue the sets, drake is drake.

Please refrain from trolling my trade thread unless you are interested in buying Alyeska.

Sold a few sets, still taking reasonable offers.

Edited by Zeno

Buying from Zeno will lower your chances of lung cancer by 32%.

It will also provide small child in foreign countries 2 square meals a day.

Futhermore, upon purchase you are more likely to get softer gummy worms when you hit the 7-11.

So reward yourself, buy, buy, buy.

Do you see many other white sets for sale besides mine? No? Then my statement stands, quit trolling and trying to erroneously devalue the sets, drake is drake.

Please refrain from trolling my trade thread unless you are interested in buying Alyeska.

Sold a few sets, still taking reasonable offers.

Trolling? I'm just giving you honest background information on your wares since you appeared misinformed, sorry that you see that as an attack O.o

Not nice to say that stuff to someone just giving you some info.

Trolling? I'm just giving you honest background information on your wares since you appeared misinformed, sorry that you see that as an attack O.o

Not nice to say that stuff to someone just giving you some info.

Don't be coy, I am quite aware that your boyfriend and yourself are the ones who have the majority of the green hides, of course you would say green is the rarest, pleast don't be so transparently bias and pedestrian. ;)

Nothing about my statement was misinformed, there are not many white sets being sold currently (thus not many floating around), your "information" is being provided to refute a point I never made solely for the purpose of attempting to devalue the item I am attempting to sell, so yes, you are trolling.

Again, since you have no interest in buying, please refrain from posting in the thread before I have to ask a mod to clear it out.

I am making no attempt to deceive anyone who is interested in buying, as I said previously, they can search the market for other drake sets to get an idea of what is a fair price, I am open to reasonable offers.

Edited by Zeno

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by KaiH, June 26, 2012 - irrelevant to the thread, derail
Hidden by KaiH, June 26, 2012 - irrelevant to the thread, derail

I suppose it just was that easy to forget who helped you with killing that dragon when someone else tried to deny you it, and just assume everyone is out to harm you and your profits.

Edited by Alyeska