Sign in to follow this  
Budda

Random Wurm Screenshots

Awwwww ... so is it an actual child or an imp-spawn-of-the-devil? Maybe an Avatar-of-XXXXXX

The fact that you have child models made up and on test is veeeeeeerrrrry interesting .....

(imagines a Wurm 2.0 with perma death but all your bank writs ownerships of items get transferred automatically to any "next of kin family". Or.. a Wurm 3.0 in which we all start out as children and ... age ... die .. and THEN all our belongings items what-all get auto-inherited by ... perhaps "genetically inheriting" 50% of their parents stats, so the second generation of a famed blacksmith might become a playable account with any remaining perm time transfered plus a huge starting bonus in their parent's trained skill levels.... starting out at maybe 30-45 blcksmithin g etc ...

(Not for the current wurm, before I get lynched, but for any future sequel if the game ...)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

First bearsharks, and now sharkbears. Wurm just keeps getting better.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

Does anyone else's screen go completely black on page 4?

Edited by Atndy

No but its a very screenshot-heavy page, so maybe your cpu gets too much thrown at it?

I remember wanting to climb the Dragon Fang mountain to the top one time. I think this was my second try or something, I brought a dominated troll with me, but it didn't last long.

darke.png

Looking down...

jump.png

Jumping down... after seeing a drake

aaa.png

Back when nogumps were new and about as strong as dragons... Snakegal lured one to the landing where it would endlessly fight spirit templars, until some people arrived and killed it with venom!

fite.png

Fun times...

wl.png

When GL was just released

kchat.png

Logged in with this corpse on me then I got attacked and killed by a troll like 5 seconds later.

DvaQw.jpg

hehehe Longshanks, fun times :)

11c6w0l.jpg

2uf7sds.png

33p64a0.jpg

Edited by demondan