Sign in to follow this  
okamixxx

Kami Fishing Service [Closed]

Okami's fishing services I will find special fishing spots

iron package 25c will bring you to location and leave you there suggest you bring a boat

copper package 30c will allow you to fish on my rowboat with me will allow storage of fish inside the boat the use of a back pack and satchels inside will separate your catch from the others

silver package 50c use of boat +5 replacement rods and meals

gold package 75c use of boat 10 replacement rod and meals also will get 50% of what I catch

the packages expect for iron are the cost for the first 1 hour

after the first 1 hours the cost will be 10c per hour(Price may change after talking with customer)

price is based on digging time

how much money i would earn digging in that same amount of time fishing so its actually worth it for me to bring you fishing i did actually make it cheaper after the initial cost

Warning just because its a fishing spot does not mean you will catch a special fish that depends on the QL of rod, your skill, time fishing, and luck but fishing spots are the only locations that special fish can be caught. and they change locations every season so old ones wont work

Edited by okamixxx
  • Like 1

only celebration and southern exodus

Pm me/post below if you would like to purchase this then we can set up a time and meeting location also will allow me to get all the necessary thing's ready

Edited by okamixxx

Shame this is only celebration, would love a octopus tile near me. Otherwise, great service.

if you live in southern exodus i can go up there for a little extra