Sign in to follow this  
Derp

Fighting Substyle Gains

Did someone get Rolf to nerf it, or is there a bug? You just don't seem to gain any at all, particularly normal, 80-90+ skill...I don't see a change documented anywhere, but you at least used to get tiny increments. Fighting 4 cows for instance for 5 minutes gave no defensive or normal, one 80+ the other 90+. I understand that cows may not be the most difficult thing, but I don't get any hunting real animals either, and even weak things should give tiny amounts.

Thoughts?

It has been like this for months, probably closer to a year now actually.

Really stupid imo, i've gone up a whole point in 7months of normal fighting(77-78).

I thought something seemed odd... I couldn't understand how anyone could get 70 in one of these, much less 90. So they haven't always been this slow?

I still think you are doing it wrong, I tested it earlier today, I gained 0,16 defensive in 45 min, at 70+ skill.

Edited by Mith

Has been like this since I think fighting subskills were tweaked to have a bigger impact on fighting so a year and a halfish id imagine. I did a few hours hunting, gained 1.5fs past 70 and got about 0.02-5 normal skill at 83 I think