Sign in to follow this  
Brycarnia

Pickle Island Tools And Produce

picleisland.png

All orders can be mailed COD or picked up from Pickle Island, which is located at 16x,22y on the Current Maintained Independence Map, or 33x,22y on the Independence community map

Delivery can be arranged for an additional fee. To place order simply post here or pm Brycarnia on forums or in-game.

** All Blacksmithing tools and lamps qualify for lifetime warranties. At any time during the life of your tool I will improve it back to the original quality you purchased. You pay CoD both ways **

Farming Goods

All Crops (including reed) - 1s/1000

Mixed Grass - 20c/100

** Due to a large order farming is unavailable at the current time ** Cotton, Wemp, Pumpkin, Reed, & Potatos available in limited quantities. **

Papyrus

Papyrus Sheet - 1c

Reed Pen (60ql +) - 1c

Ropes

Rope - 5c

Mooring - 10c

Cordage - 10c

Thick - 20c

Blacksmithing

50ql - 20c

60ql - 30c

70ql - 40c

80ql - 80c

* Large Anvils add 10c

Lamps x 10

30ql - 75c

40ql - 1s

50ql - 1.5s

60ql - 2.5s

Bulk Items

Nails (small/large) - 20c/100

Ribbons - 1.5s/100

Fence Bars - 1.5s/100

Misc Items

Fireworks (99ql) - 7s

Edited by Brycarnia

Gnome? As in garden Gnome? I'll take that @3s please.

Received the gnome a couple of days ago, angry lil'bugger, he didn't like the cramped confines of the shipping box lol...

On a serious note, Thanks again!

I had to search a while, it looks like your coordinates in the OP are wrong, it's actually at 33x 22y, not 16x 22y.

Can un-inscribed sheets be mailed for 40i, or is that just inscribed sheets? If so, please CoD me 10 sheets.

What is the QL of the pens you are offering? That is what determines how many characters can be written so it would be useful to know or to put in the OP before I purchase one.

Thank you for your feedback Thorgot, I have edited the main post to specify the location and ql. Unfortunately un-inscribed sheets are 10c to mail.

If you drop an inscribed sheet into BSB and take it out, can it be re-inscribed? In which case, send me 10 inscribed sheets (just put a word on each with a bit of low QL dye).

Ah, guess that was fixed then, I'll update the wiki. I'm still interested in purchasing some reed or sheets, but obviously we'll have to do it in person or an FM merchant to make it feasible. Do you have an FM merchant with chunks of reed fibre?

Sorry for the delayed response. I have 1k wemp available at this time.

Fence Bars - 1.5s/100 Will take 200 please

Will pick up when ready, will send cog,