Sign in to follow this  
grangus

Korner Grove Recruiting

Im looking for a few good players. Korner Grove is in the area of 18x 12y on Dark's map, A short sail west of Tap Dance. I am right on the waterfront. There is a large farm, clay within 2 minutes, lots of room for building on, cows and horses to play with, plenty of iron,. The deed is basicly complete. If your new or old, wanting a nice calm place to settle in at, I garuntee a nice relaxing atmosphere and a do as you please policy. A frielndly helpful village. Absolutely no chaotic behaviour will be tolerated. ( great for old timers who just want to enjoy playing ) come take a look. PM Grangus or Krenshaw.

Edited by grangus

update !!! deed has been completed and expanded .... twice. we now sit on a 31x31. more than ample farming facilities and a new and improved animal pen. along with that ive added a few large areas for extra housing. We are expanding into the buisness aspect of the game, with partnerships with our neighboring ally's to make bricks, mortor and fill bsb's with tons of dirt to sell. fair shes given to those who participate. notice on the new map dump the village is very well developed. all this and we still have the same small town friendly atmosphere we love and enjoy. plenty of skill gaining projects for new and old players if desired.

As a restart refugee I can tell you this is one of the nicest warmest places to join. I met them as I was setting up a house not far from them. a week later ive joined and now estatic to be part of the villiage. All considerations are given to new ideas and value is given to new and old player alike. Some of the funniest conversations Ive been a part of have taken place here.

Grangus is exactly what you look for in a mayor, with no pressure from him at all I decided to abdonded my own desire of setting up a deed and joined his. This will probably keep me interested much longer then I would of been under normal circumstances.

No Drama

No Slavery

Great place to be

We are seeking tailors and farmers but all are welcome!

Edited by Brem

No pressure from Grangus he says... but there was pressure from me! I hooked him on the promise of delicious hot meals!

Pleasure to meet you, person reading this post. I'm Nectarine, resident mother/housewife of Korner Grove. Naturally that's all figuratively of course, but it is the role I assume. I make sure everyone feels welcome, well-fed, boo-boos healed, and has a decent sized laugh at least twice a day. I'm also the decorator, and work as Grangus' personal spell-check from time to time hahaha.

So in short, if you're looking for a warm and friendly environment to enjoy the game and develop your skills and role naturally, this is the place for you. We'd love to have you as part of our little (growing!!) home on the mountainside (which I've argued with on more than one occasion... the mountain that is.)

<3