Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

6 hours ago, Evening said:

Page 67 has several videos of these guys, including the whole Lifa show Hamrer Hippyer comes from .. strongly recommend taking the time to watch the whole show (w headphones of course)

Ritchie Blackmore & Ronnie James Dio. (RIP)  Blast from the past. Love this song.

Wicked Dub Division meets North East Ska Jazz Orchestra - You Can Fly [Official Video 2019]

• Like 1

For Mr. Neil Peart who passed away at 67.

RUSH - A Farewell to Kings  - Live 1977

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 4

Mdou Moctar - Imouhagh (live)

Random Utube comment .. it is like the circle of time has reached its starting point again. The blues came from slaves from West Africa to America, there it inspired rythm and blues into rock, fuelled a talent like Hendrix... who in turn again influenced this musician in Niger. I like it a lot, already put him on "follow" on Spotify . It deserves a bigger public, very grooooovy guitar music! It is a really unique style of playing, it is like he treats the guitar both as a percussion instrument and a harp. Those flowing tones almost make the guitar "sing".

10 hours ago, Gumbo said:

For Mr. Neil Peart who passed away at 67.

RUSH - A Farewell to Kings  - Live 1977

This is one of my all time favourites from Rush, and over all in general. Difficult to play as a drummer indeed. :) 

• Like 2

shout out for the effort and that line:

7 minutes ago, Keenan said:

I tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end, it didn't even matter.

I'm still going to finish this install. I can't stop now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  replying with the ytube link in original thread was going to get it removed so.. HERE we go :)

• Like 1

Went to these guys' show Friday night at The Rose in Pasadena.  They've been killing it since 1968 and still going strong.  Amazing musicians.  This video is one of my favs from 2018.

Edited link to make it show the right link always maybe?

Edited by Wulfgar
embedding borked
  • Like 6

Ah Yes, "Riders on the Storm" .. gorgeous song, not so much for the lyrics, but the loping bass line and the wonderful jazzy keyboards .... Love it, Thank you  :)

On 1/26/2020 at 8:43 AM, Scottfree2 said:

Ah Yes, "Riders on the Storm" .. gorgeous song, not so much for the lyrics, but the loping bass line and the wonderful jazzy keyboards .... Love it, Thank you  :)

I don't see any Riders on the Storm on the last few pages. Did you get that from my link above? It seems different people see different videos from the same links, see here:

Do you see 8 dogs and 8 banjos above? 

Probably shared like half of the entire Ayreon and Dream Theater discography at this point already, but... Here goes another! :D

I believe it may be when u post a link from a play list that u get a different video than u intended.