Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

This has got to be one of the most creative videos I've seen in a very long time. The dancing is matched to the music perfectly. Very enjoyable to watch.  And of course, who can listen to Uptown Funk without a smile?  :)

• Like 1

Hiromi - Spectrum (Official Audio)

Hiromi - Spectrum (Official Audio) Hiromi's new solo piano album ,“Spectrum”, will be released worldwide on October 4th, 2019 (Japan on September 18th).

TOOL - Pneuma (Audio)

Get The New Album “Fear Inoculum” Available Now:

Edited by Scottfree2

Motörhead - Overkill Live Full-HD

Brutal, no other word fits,...  RIP Lemmy and the rest of the guys..

I just found this song not that long ago, but I love it.  The lyrics, how it sounds, everything just goes so perfectly together. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 7:10 AM, Scottfree2 said:

TOOL - Pneuma (Audio)

Get The New Album “Fear Inoculum” Available Now:

scottfree you often find emerging great choices, i'd almost blindly trust your pics.  you'd be a good road tripper for picking the music selections.  I wanted to be in a sound room for this one so the sound is up and full all around me.  That rotating camera visual of a mind experience. This is a winner.

• Like 1

Brilliant music video in art expression, the lyrics, and the vocal pause transitions.  perfectly executed and ever as psychotic as it should be with a strange bubble gum beat to enhance the disphoria.  Recommend others that hard yum by her: Bury a friend, #idontwanttobeyouanymore,  I wish you were gay, and Six Feet Under.  A true artist, love her.  Bad guy is poetic license for Bad Girl, who doesn't like a bad girl!

ps.  Strange Addiction is the graduate course to bad guy.  Has me think she has gone to some highbrow like Smith College or Vassar College and her parents think why or how and avoid the country club because of it.

Edited by Autumnoc
  • Like 1

Forgive my double post.  I couldn't resist putting these two songs of same artist together.  They need to be listened to back to back

Ocean Eyes  captures the ever expansive bloom feel of the first two weeks of falling in love with perpetual smile, smell of coconut oil from the beach and salt on the nape of her neck from the sea water.

The next is after it falls apart, how did we get from there to here.  This captures the depth of collapse and empty and lost.  The song drifts from the notion of working through emotions to a concept of institutionalized trapped by faulty wiring.  Ironic title Lovely

• Like 1

Burning Witches - Black Widow (Official Video)

Unexpected band from Brugg, Switzerland, a nation known for many famous bands such as  .... uh, ..... and umm ....  so anyway, it appears Judas Priest left quite some love children behind when popping over to Switzerland to fill up another bank vault.

I actually prefer Hexenhammer, tho the lyrics are a bit disturbing, and the vocalist who did such a good job on these recently left, so time will tell if the new singer is up to the task.

BURNING WITCHES - 'Hexenhammer' (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Edited by Scottfree2

Maria Fiselier - Lose Yourself | Beste Zangers 2018

Beste Zangers is a terrific TV show, the concept being to get a group of great singers together and have them sing  songs to each other.

The songs being chosen from songs the artists have sung, or those w particular significance to them.

One person is chosen each week for the others to sing to .. no eliminations, no ######, this show has heart, and i imagine taking part would be an experience cherished for a lifetime.

What does Maria normally sing? ... shes an opera singer :).

English translation of episode 4 of the current season below, Floor Jansen from Nightwish is the focus this night...

Edited by Scottfree2

For all qwertyuiop wurmians, who think a keyboard is more appropriate for a nap than a soft, comfy pillow!

• Like 2

Wow, Never heard of these guys before:

Evening, this is a helluva find,  a collaborative concert w full engagement of the audience :)

• Like 2