Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

I really miss you Rolf, please come home to us

Edited by Tilda
  • Like 1

For Lulz in celebration of my discord name change back to Daddychill, (please no one get triggered and hate spam me for doing so) I had to post this jewel posted to me a few weeks back....she's crazy like a fool, whut bout Daddy Cool....such deep lyrics. If you are floored by that, wait til you get to the choreography!!!! that's the part worth ...

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 3

unavailable in whichever country i had my vpn set to
here's a wider licensed version

• Like 1

On 7/21/2019 at 1:28 PM, Amaluna said:

I nominate this one as a Song and video of the year contender within this forums section

• Like 2

On 7/20/2019 at 6:46 PM, Pride said:

I like how stylistically this is so far past in era and yet she's so young with a voice for this...i just want to be in the east indies with pocket doors opening allowing the outside in, and as wind chimes faintly ting, hearing her notes and voice dance along the air wafting through the room while i'm chopping some herb and veggie etc prepping din and on the glee mood of anticipation.

• Like 1

Epica - Kingdom of Heaven (Live video) (Lyrics - English / Español | Subtitulado)

I don't understand a word but ya gotta love these guys' upbeat sound and great performance.

• Like 3

Caravan Palace - Rock it for me | Electroswing, really catchy!

• Like 1

@JbergGood one. I love Swing. It always gives me a happy feeling and makes me want to dance. :)

BAND-MAID ⁄ Turn me on + LYRICS & ENG SUB [ZEPP TOKYO]

Man, how i  love, love, love the riff in this one   ... they keep getting better, and imho the drummer Akane has gone well past excellent and into extraordinary, tho that could be said of the whole band . .. so many good songs from this band

I wouldnt worry too much about the lyrics, cant find a version without.

HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED

Edited by Scottfree2
  • Like 1

Came across this today.  Wow. Another example of how music transcends language. I don't understand the words but don't need to. The story is clear without them, even the intro where the story is being set up,  and the music is amazing.  This one goes on my list of permanently loved videos.

The music begins at 2:52.

• Like 2

Another group I've recently discovered is Faun. Been binge watching these guys. lol.   I love their blending of medieval instruments with modern and their sound.  I couldn't decide which of their vids to post since I love so many of them.  Here's two I like.

The first one is in english.

Ok, decided I had to add one more. :)   This gal's voice is so amazing I never get tired of listening to her.

If you are a Daft Punk fan, here's a stylistic departure for them.  I like it.

Takes me into Black lights hypnotic and big box extroverted club dancin

Edited by Autumnoc
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 12:49 PM, Amadee said:

Came across this today.  Wow. Another example of how music transcends language. I don't understand the words but don't need to. The story is clear without them, even the intro where the story is being set up,  and the music is amazing.  This one goes on my list of permanently loved videos.

The music begins at 2:52.

I have fun filling in m own words so it makes it even more fun.  Quite right the music transcends language here, one can still very much get what's up

• Like 1