Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

My alarm clock in the morning, and the song that i play in my mind when serving customers at work.. particularly the part where it gets violent.

Oh and not for the faint of heart this animation.. such gore,much violence 

• Like 1

Hypnotic .. no idea why a Russian band sings in Sanskrit, but it works  :)

Shanti People - Hanuman Jam (Live in Kyiv)

• Like 1

K gonna dip off track a lil with this mix of sorta a bhangra  houkah henna ink type incense feel while i imp jewelry smithing..seems fitting

• Like 1

and for that classic tobacco bourbon linen and bbq grease feel i offer this 

• Like 1

DEVIN TOWNSEND - GENESIS | Absolutely mental song by Devin Townsend - I absolutely love the trip it takes you for.

• Like 1

Ooooof this is some smexy aszz swagger elixer and reminds me why i love the hypnotica of the blues.   The peppery burn of a good cigar, offset played with by grand marnier: a cognac base distilled with essence of orange bitters, some wind chimes in the distance, drifting bellowing cotton scrim drapes, lavender incense wafting about....dat be some baby makin music on a july/august sleeping porch or simple chill time by a fire pit with furtive glances over at a secret trysts whilst among friends. 

This is crazy sexy...like creole blackened crawfish and some ice cold malt.

JINJER - Pisces (Live Session) | Napalm Records (w lyrics)

new hobby .. watching vocal coaches react to this  ..

• Like 2

double posted edit error, can remove if inclined.

Edited by Bloodscythe

On 6/4/2019 at 9:42 PM, Scottfree2 said:

JINJER - Pisces (Live Session) | Napalm Records (w lyrics)

new hobby .. watching vocal coaches react to this  ..

I love that it came with no preemptive warning. Seconds in i knew i was in for a highly quixotic mindfook range of experience.  There's an excitement about her  fookin cray cray range n danger!  I'm betwixt as to do I run away or stay.  I"m having aftershocks.

• Like 1

shifting gears again yet parlaying off of the latter in play of song title only,  yet this is a fresh fun kinda put the roof down enroute to the beach type blast in a tad obnox level with deep base kickin from sub in the trunk with auxill amp.  Shades a must cause no one really wanna be caught doin this..but do it to do it.. cause you always gotta let your inner freak out, and do an about face those that have you feel otherwise

Edited by Bloodscythe

and though the one above is just on the cusp of a bit too cotton candy for my general taste, the artist and creation inspiration behind the song has some there there.  while i'm in and odd jets stream of du jour, wanted to lend a lil soupçon de saveur

this to me seems a somewhat more current day david bowie esque nuance.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

my counter strike to baby shark

Edited by Bloodscythe

out saw pruning trees and prepping herb n veggie beds had me wander back to sunning at the beach with friends upon hearing this, light flight type back beat.  another decent song in the cotton candy range like an easy reading beach book.  entire album has this spirit if you like it.

Now THIS is more my style, oh it has me remember road trips into Maine for hikes and kayaking and the fir trees roll up your windshield as you push through the back country roads.  Stop at a road diner for greasy spoon laughs and fill.

Edited by Bloodscythe
  • Like 1

I've been having some fun in this section of forums sharing different windows of thought by not choosing popular songs but a variety on the spectrum to lend ponder or exposure to something.  I found this , and the sentiment is a good message to remember to not give away too much of your self or your portion in a situation.  

Edited by Bloodscythe

final two for the day are a bit gritty.  The first a more blues genre meets some aspect of country yet not american made at all.  The passion and heart the singer put in it makes you feel, ache a bit, yearn abit.  I love this group, and get lost in the music like a good serpent tango.  I'd jump the fence on this one.

And lastly for today an awesome gritty with a classic rock buck cherry type overlay in techno.

A good trance let your mind drift ride in the night sunroof n windows down interior modules lit in back glow as the sweet honeysuckle of the warm summer air wafts in.

when i hear this song I think about bad girls, cigarettes, and black label whisky

• Like 2