Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

I love Andrew Jackson Jihad's crazy eyes when he comes on the stage at 4:50 (4:55) lol

i'd like the mind logic and tool belt to queue all these actions...

or, you know how like when at the beach they'll have these dance arcade machines you try with friends for lulz,  i'm thinking if you could key bind all these actions it'd create some hilarious dance moves for your fingers on the keyboard in this way.

Edited by Bloodscythe

know that  bright feeling when you connect back up with an old friend or the light cheery spirit of you just got a raise at work or aced midterm exam...well this song took me back to  summer time of air bath on fresh soapy skin, sea salt in the hair, flipflops, coconut oil in the air mixed with taffy and the giddy playful of  cotton candy surficial

...anyone else remember this one and have top down,  hand outreached catching swoops of air in undulating wave pattern,  with other hand center console entwined playing pinky promise affection with passenger pinky 

Unleash The Archers - Awakening (Full band playthrough video) | The vocals from Brittney Hayes is impressive, and the skill of the band on top of that makes it almost beyond words - well, at least for me. As one of the comments of the video says, they make a 7 minute song just fly by.

• Like 2

a flash back in hip hop , evoking image  of dim light doorways of beeds, hyp n henn, heals and hair extenstions