Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

though not more typical set of genre's to go to, i was on way to gym and bumped into a band i long forgot about

This is for the many people who lost their lives or were injured in the mass shooting in Christchurch New Zealand today.

I have no words to express my shock and sorrow that this could happen here, especially when it involves refugees who came looking for sanctuary in the 'safest country in the world'

I am so sorry, i dont know what else to say.

Santana - Flame-Sky

Good new find, ty for the share, I liked "paris" by $Suicideboy$  has me think i'm in muh saggers and do rag on a sofa missing the legs, spring system busted,  and covered in a rough tweed covering with ciggy burns. The room rounded out with a tilted overhead lampshade with an amber lightbulb,  torn resin stained shade over duct tape patched window and the smell of wet dog   as the base drones on in the smoke filled room taking nips of H & H , G'd out with some pop drop n clap side show.

The true funny of it all is i couldn't be more wonder bread brady bunch boy scout yet that's the fun part about gaming and imagination..i can always dream.

now switching gears as i have a wide breadth of music interest i had bumped into two mellow classics that are feel good chillax.  I hope it brings back memories for others too hearing these again.

ok one more from the dusty ole treasure chest goodie box...

...maybe this is the song people hear right as they  rage click quit on wurm client to take a year break..

Edited by Bloodscythe

40 minutes ago, Bloodscythe said:

ok one more from the dusty ole treasure chest goodie box...

...maybe this is the song people hear right as they  rage click quit on wurm client to take a year break..

This even makes me feel old. Which is weird as i only a young 21 year old. ?‍♂️

Yet the least i can do to change that is add something new here.

• Like 1