Mattson

Song Of The Day (No Trolling, Just Music)

In memory of the legend himself, rest in peace Mr Petty.

• Like 3

Just .. one last dance. And much sadness.

• Like 3

Enjoy! Im Mary Poppins!

Edited by Gawain
  • Like 1

How about my favorite song? Yui Horie's song "Life".

It is just too bad I can't find the version of this vid that had the lyrics on-screen in both English and Japanese, but basically the song is about a girl who moved to a new city where she had no friends or family around, she was depressed about it but is determined "I can change my life" as the only English line in the song declares. From what I understand she is singing about herself back before her career as a singer and voice actress took off.

Edited by Cadh20000
  • Like 1

stumbled upon an lovely smokey sultry intoxica of a sound of blues repleat with an ache for a Te-amo churchill cigar and some Glenlevit 21 neat 2 fngers , diaphanous curtains billowing in a tango along the wind currents through the balcony open doors looking out on the city lights while mesmerized by the hypnotic sounds....oh this is so nice...lose yourself in it some!

Newen Afrobeat feat. Seun Kuti & Cheick Tidiane Seck - Opposite People (Fela Kuti)

10 hours ago, Scottfree2 said:

Kokoroko Afrobeat Collective - Colonial Mentality | Sofar London

Oooooooo shoooguh...shoookie shoookie you hit it with this..buh bamb   i smell the hemp and patchouli, spilled beer on the floor gone stale, dronkness in spirit blissfully lulling about....bring out the humus and toasted pita, some hennessy or grand marnier and let me just drift off into the afterlife in good karma and love to all.

• Like 1