Sign in to follow this  
antonslavick

New Use For The Rod Of Transmutation

17 members have voted

1. 1. New use for the Rod of transmutation

• Yes
    • No

Since a Rod of transmutation can turn a normal cave tile into the ore vein of your choice. They should make it so it can Turn any 3x3 packed area in to Clay, Tar or Peat only on deeded areas by the Mayor

Edited by antonslavick
  • Like 2

Since a Rod of transmutation can turn a normal cave tile into the ore vein of your choice. They should make it so it can Turn any 3x3 packed area in to Clay or Tar

or peat too maby?

Edited by reflexx

I like the concept of this idea, somewhat. But at the same time the rod of transmutation is limited use, although at 10'000 actions. Clay, tar, peat does not vanish after a set amount of actions, but can be endlessly refilled and reused.

Therefore, -1.

I like the concept of this idea, somewhat. But at the same time the rod of transmutation is limited use, although at 10'000 actions. Clay, tar, peat does not vanish after a set amount of actions, but can be endlessly refilled and reused.

Therefore, -1.

true did not think about that part :(

Therefore, -1.

Why would that be a problem? How much Tar/Clay do you need? 10,000 is an awful lot. In any case if you chose Clay/Tar options I am guessing that it wouldn't be that difficult for Rolf to make it unlimited

+1

3x3 is too big, 2x2 should be enough. Technically 1x1 works too.

lol... no spamming resources right next to each other on each deed. If this was put in the game I would want 200+ tiles away from anything that it produces before you could use it to keep these resources spread out. Personally I think Transmutation Rods should be removed.

If someone wants to pay 2g for a big clay patch I don't see why they shouldn't be able to.

If someone wants to pay 2g for a big clay patch I don't see why they shouldn't be able to.

Can I pay for a 99ql scale set if I give enough coin? How about I pay for skills instead of grinding them slowly? I mean, if I got enough coin I should be able to with your logic.

This is not a good idea unless the resource can be limited. Otherwise, you may as well make the rod spawn a limitless ore vein too.

Why would that be a problem? How much Tar/Clay do you need? 10,000 is an awful lot. In any case if you chose Clay/Tar options I am guessing that it wouldn't be that difficult for Rolf to make it unlimited

If you want to pay 50 silver for 10,000 clay please let me know, I'd be happy to hook you up :) Standard is around 10s for that much clay, at most.

if its a limited clay or tar or peat patch, sure. 10k digging actions on it and it turns back to dirt.