Sign in to follow this  
watkins141

New Hots Player? We Can Help :d

:D For any of you new players wanting to know about the kingdom Hoard of the Summoned (HOTS, HotS) there are a few things you should know about this chaotic server.

:huh: 1) Affliction, HOTS's main island, has the most mobs then any other island on Wurm. It is best to start with some coin to purchase some decent weapons and armor or stick around DL (starting town) and fight wild cats and dogs.

:) 2) There is a public iron mine you can use next to DL, you can use that to make your own armor if you don't want to buy any other players armor.

:lol: 3) Just because other people from HOTS are in the same kingdom as you, they can still attack and kill you with no penalty. I suggest you drop the 5 most valuable things in your bank (does not include you starter kit, if you die you keep that)

:ph34r: 4) There is a special HOTS only tile type called Mycelium, if you are wounded you can right click a tile or an infected tree and select absorb and it will heal you a bit. If you are diseased it will get rid of it upon absorbing a high amount (Note: You can only absorb it when wounded or diseased. you can absorb it every 30 seconds if wounded or diseased as many times as you want.) Also followers or priests of Libila can stand on Myc and slowly have their food and nutrition replenish.

B) 5) If you want, there are some villages recruiting on the forums for HOTS towns. I will be making one soon and if interested PM Bengal.

-Bengal

Edited by watkins141

If anyone wants to add to the post it would be great!2

-Bengal

What about a list of a few experienced players that are willing to help out newbs with advice etc.? I know some candidates, but it's not really my place to throw people in the spotlight.