Sign in to follow this  
Darkmalice

Celebration Community Map Project - Discontinued [Close]

Oh, allright then:

Deed: Scorpion Ridge

Size: 17x17

Upkeep: 1s 57c (1 Guard)

Specials: Fortified

(Atleast i think so: 40-sloped Sandwall around it with tall walls built ontop, two exits to the desert, a third through a tunnel to the ridge)

Also still under construction, but getting there. :P

At 12 BC now Landbridge Klingon Island to Dragonskull Island.

Thanks ;)

I'd love to see a side-by-side comparison of the first map you made just by riding around in the first few weeks of the server with the map dump. You have done awesome work, DM.

Hi,

Just to say that The Sacred Forest Deeds is now with the Veni Vidimus Vicimus Alliance. And also I made a mistake and I think the ddeed is more between J37-38 than I 38.

Thank you

Kokoiop

Can you add the following deeds? Magic Garden AG/50, top left of tile. Birch Mountain AG/55, in the mountains. Argos, AD/51 top right of tile. Sky Light, AD/50 bottom left of tile, in the water.

Hi, could you add the following deeds; Nordymbres, V37, 11x21 and Deira, W38, 8x19. Both are part of the Veni Vidimus Vicimus Alliance.

many Thanks

Can you add the following deeds? Magic Garden AG/50, top left of tile. Birch Mountain AG/55, in the mountains. Argos, AD/51 top right of tile. Sky Light, AD/50 bottom left of tile, in the water.

Sizes?

Edited by Darkmalice

Magic Forrest 31x27. Sky Light 11x21. Argos 50x37. Birch Mountain, no idea. I just know it's there. And can you update Sky (directly north of Sky Light) to 31x71.

- These are total lengths, not east/west lengths.

Edited by Atticas14

Sky, and Sky Light are part of V*3 alliance.

New Awesomesaucia is actually named New Awesomesaucia, you have it as New Awesomesauce on the map. We are part of the V3 alliance also. We now also have a mailbox.

Edited by Niclamus

A couple of changes up north:

Remove Deed: Northwatch (37BI)

Add Deed: Morningstar (36.5BI)

Size: 75x33 / 5.95s

No alliance change. Thanks for the great work!

DM, can you add my deed in the Northeast. Da Boneyard, location is right at the intersection of AZ/AY line and 59/60 line. I would consider it Homestead size (19 x 13). If you wanted to you could add a Blacksmith/Armoursmith/Weaponsmith token their as well, your choice of any or all.

Thanks

Settlement of Annuminas at P-24,

41x41, Dark Grey for the color.

Thanks for the map.

Sorry been busy this week, will have it updated for everyone by Monday.

My deed is Willow Landing at 36 AB. Size is 21x17, but I'm considering expansion. Technically its homestead size, but I have a perimeter fence, so that would make it a fortified villiage. Also have a guard tower. My specialty is horse breeder, and I prefer the color burgundy. Thanks!

Please add - Illiad Ridge

Co ords BH 31

27x21 tiles - 567 total tiles

Contact Inasriel in game for any questions or comments.

Its not the end of the server...but you can see it from the pier :)

Edited by sunsvortex

Just a question; I noticed a "windmill" symbol at one deed ("Novus Minas" to be exact). What's that about?

• Like 1

Hate to be Nit-picky, but would it be possible to change the Carpenter symbol on Hidden Cove (AE 27) to Shipwright? If not, it's fine the way it is.

Just a question; I noticed a "windmill" symbol at one deed ("Novus Minas" to be exact). What's that about?

He's a Dutch friend of mine lol

DM, can you add my deed in the Northeast. Da Boneyard, location is right at the intersection of AZ/AY line and 59/60 line. I would consider it Homestead size (19 x 13). If you wanted to you could add a Blacksmith/Armoursmith/Weaponsmith token their as well, your choice of any or all.

Thanks

Thanks for this but you could I bother you again to put the deed name up as well "Da Boneyard"?