Sign in to follow this  
Darkmalice

Celebration Community Map Project - Discontinued [Close]

Liberation Plantation clearly visible at 35y 26x

Edited by reins

Please add Dragon Heim at 49y,28x. I will have a merchant there on the dock within a week so add the icon if you like.

Thanks, Corwen

Please move Whitehaven (currently at 31x,38y) to its correct position (30.8x, 37.8y), as shown in this picture:

whitehaven01.jpg

Thanks! :)

Okay, now that I can see exactly where I am I can give you my coords & that of my neighbors.

Awesomesaucia - 38x, bottom of 27y top of 28y - based off the status of our city it looks like the dumb came about 5 hours before we actually got a lot of stuff in so our city is barely visible on there.

Directly above us (38x,27y center) is Rockhaven. This place seems to be mostly abandoned so you can probably leave it off.

To our right, that entire sand bar that comes out is basically part of the city Sandquay. 39x,28y.

No traders, mailboxes, or towers in any of those 3. There are more settlements in my area but those are the only ones I can give with any sort of accuracy.

Honestly given that the other two deeds are basically abandoned you can probably leave Sandquay off, I'd still include Rockhaven though as there are signs pointing to it all over the roads in our area so people can still use it as a frame of reference.

celebrationmap.png

EDIT: I didn't actually account in for name size written on map. You might just not include rockhaven as there are a few other active deeds in our area that may want to be added and wouldnt have space to be wrote down.

Edited by Niclamus

On the northeast island, Eventide needs to be moved over one square to the left and in its place put Oakheart Shores. Also Oakheart Shores and Northern Lights has a guard tower. Also if you are labeling the islands, all the residents have agreed on 'Cherrywood Isle' as the name for the island. Thanks for the awesome map :)

Edited by Sazaraki

looks like you named my deed Dragon Helm instead of Dragon Heim lol

The deed located at 22y, 44x is Visi. Sleepy hollow is just to the south west about 1 square. Still on the northern side of the mountain.

Hey hey! Think you could add my deed to the map?

The deed name is Strathwyck and is located at 40x 18y in the top right corner of the box

Thanks for all the hardwork DM!!

Please edit the location of Lemosa Docks that you have at 33y 12x that deed is south of that location across the channel, just north of Lemosa Hills. In its place add the correct deed name, Black Oak at 33y 12x. Please add my second deed Shadow Bay at 33y 13x. Thank-you.

Eden is actually the big square area directly west of the eden dot (in the middle of 35x,18y).

Also, could you add Storrfjall in the center of (41x,15y)?

(That's 2 r's and 2 l's =) )

Edited by The_Zenith

Strathwyck is actually one grid west from where the dot on the map is. Ashoof just doesn't know what he's talking about. =P

You see that little square dot sticking out of the sea with a land bridge (27-28x, 26-27y) just west of Blackflame? That's Grunwalder Castle, nowhere near 20x 22y.

Oh, and Blackflame has a merchant.

Edited by Vetarnic

Where Strathwyck's dot is currently is actually just south of The Dreamlands, which is due north of the current dot on the border between y grid lines.

Strathwyck is one grid east and in the NE corner of the grid square.

Edited by The_Zenith

Please add Dawnshroud Peaks, located at 22x, 14.5y - it's that small rectangular deed on the map at the very top of that mountain path that goes north/south there. Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks!

Semper Ubi (30x, 4y) is actually one quadrant to the south in 5y. Northwatch is the deed in 4y.

Northern Sanctuary has a public mailbox by the way. :)

Please move Rain to 25X,9Y and add Hermitage at 27x,11Y and Indigo is on 28-29X,10Y Thank you!

Please add Twilight Sanctuary @ 20 X 22Y

(you have Grunwalder Castle at that place but that is wrong,

guess some more of those deedsname going west from me is missplaced,

think they should be more east )

I need to move my deed but i'll wait until the more final version comes out.

Correction to the Sword Coast - it's at 20x, 5y. Thanks DM.

Kruggan

One person says strathwyck is west, one says it is east. Where is it? lol

Thanks for all your work on this map, DM...

Could you add our deed - Frabjous Day - at 18x,21y (pretty much replaces the current New England position).

I see that Maiya has posted the coords for Twilight Sanctuary above, but there are another few changes needed along that coast (so I took a quick sail)...

Trinity's Arch is actually at 17x,20y (where Ady Gil is currently shown)

New England is at 21x,25y.

Ady Gil is at 22x,26y (the platform built out into the water on the map)

Grunwalder Castle is on the SE border of 27x,26y

There are a smattering of other deeds, but I don't know if they want put on the map, at present, and I didn't think I should be making that decision for them.

Twilight Sanctuary @ 20 X 22Y

TY very much DM

working fast for us all as usually :)