Sign in to follow this  
Darkmalice

Celebration Community Map Project - Discontinued [Close]

You can Add Sunrise Bay to the map as well, on the NE edge of the lake in the SE, directly between the tundra and the steppe....

celeb.png

Well my deed Rain is somewhere around 7y, 25x but hard to be sure where as the mountains seem to run all across there.

You can Add Sunrise Bay to the map as well, on the NE edge of the lake in the SE, directly between the tundra and the steppe....

celeb.png

Perhaps a good name for the lake would be sunrise lake then?

We're on a small island that doesn't appear on your map. We also have a guard tower and a mailbox.

blackflame.png

Here is an updated version of the island I am on.

My deed The Arkh is at 12x 9y

fOjbo.png

15x 15y middle left of the tile - Horizon

Edited by Mattown

My final planting (I hope) of my deed Ashewood I believe is at 31x 15y. Once the deed is done, I'll be helping all new players with whatever I can, and have a merchant that will sell very cheap tools new players need.

DM, that's Holtburg, not Hotburg.

Don't you forget it either :-)

And you and yours rock. AC will always have a place in my heart...

*Updated.

For anyone who has been asking, I will not be adding feature names until at the proper map dump is out.

Even then I'll have criteria before slapping names on (there's only maybe one or two mountains deserving of a name, for instance).

I'm not a fan of naming every little stretch of water and bump in the terrain.

• Like 1

Hey DM another grt map as usual :)

Please could you add my new deed "NEW ENGLAND" its situated on the coast 20x 17y (the bottom left corner of the box).

Many thxs

Khaldrogo

Mayor

New England

Please add Hilton to 24y 44x - there is a little piece of land that extends out like a finger and the deed sits there

Hey DM

Thxs for putting my deed "New England" on the map, but is there any chance it can be moved, as I must off given you the wrong co-ords as its at 20x 19y, just slightly east on the coast of the "Ady Gil" deed.

Sorry for the mess up!!

Grt work

Khaldrogo

Mayor

New England

I drew a map of our area for you on your map. Maybe you can just copy and paste some time? Thanks!

-Pinta

OLsz1.png

There is now a canal connecting the inner sea to the SE Lake lrkPF.png

Hi, again me :) Its called "Vanyar" not VanyaRain 30x16y

Please can you add Port FlameWrath to your map?

44x 6y

its kind of a landmark of our island.

Thanks,

Dark, today I decided to take a stroll around Tap Dance, and it made me realize that while things are approximately in the appropriate location, distances are more than distorted. It is possible, for instance to swim from TD to Blackflame Village (which is at the correct location based on your earlier drawing of the south coast of the inner lake), but it is not possible to swim off the coast west of Tarakan and end up on the Golden Market side of the bay (which is shown as 1/3 the distance between TD and Blackflame). It is possible from way upstream, but not at the point itself. I can also attest that Grunwalder Castle is much closer to Blackflame than is shown on the map.

Likewise, I took the road north from TD, never changed directions until the coast, then went west, and ended up in Catfish Cove, which would place it at around 28x 11y; but according to your map I would have had to reach the north shore of the peninsula, go east around the bay, then go northwest again.

Edited by Vetarnic

Dark, today I decided to take a stroll around Tap Dance, and it made me realize that while things are approximately in the appropriate location, distances are more than distorted. It is possible, for instance to swim from TD to Blackflame Village (which is at the correct location based on your earlier drawing of the south coast of the inner lake), but it is not possible to swim off the coast west of Tarakan and end up on the Golden Market side of the bay (which is shown as 1/3 the distance between TD and Blackflame). It is possible from way upstream, but not at the point itself. I can also attest that Grunwalder Castle is much closer to Blackflame than is shown on the map.

Likewise, I took the road north from TD, never changed directions until the coast, then went west, and ended up in Catfish Cove, which would place it at around 28x 11y; but according to your map I would have had to reach the north shore of the peninsula, go east around the bay, then go northwest again.

It was never meant to be 100% accurate he does an awesome job I'm not sure many people could do it as fast as he does and be even remotely close to right.

Simply put Vet; I'm not wasting my time counting things out or measuring. We were told the map dump would be available after a week, so I didn't bother measuring things out in the first place. I realise it's wholly inaccurate (and I mentioned it specifically a couple of times in case anyone thought otherwise), but since Rolf could put out the proper map any day I'm not going to spend the time.

I'd advise everyone on Celebration to email him about the server dump.

And complain about the light change today too while you're at it.