Sign in to follow this  
Claies

Sunrise Bay Recruiting On Celebration

Sunrise Bay is recruiting on Celebration. Now 41x41 deed in the SE area, between a steppe and a large tundra. Village on small lake, within walking distance of both the Eastern Coast and the Inner Sea. Send tells on the forums or ingame if interested!

Edited by Claies

I would be interested. Just joined the Celeb server at "Tap Dance" now. Looks like a bit of a hike, but I'm interested :D

I'll work my way that direction. Got half way there and got attacked by a dog :(

Here's a couple screenshots of the village currently. After you check them out we hope you'll come by to see us!

Sunrise Bay (6/19/12):

http://imgur.com/a/Vd5W0

Sunrise Bay (7/3/12):

DKvqe.jpg

ORr8n.jpg

qz1oC.jpg

YF3jJ.jpg

Edited by Laiwyn

Update, the canal is complete, the village is still growing and work has begun on a Collosus.

Be sure to send a pm in game or reply in the thread!

I'd like to join you guys, brand new to the game but eager to get started :P

ingame name: Hellmutt

[edit] nvm i found it on the map, getting there might be another story xP

Edited by HellMutt

To whom it may concern;

The canal connecting the lake to the sea is very important to me. I set up my deed specifically to keep anyone from deeding over a section of it so it can remain open, but I can't afford a deed that stretches along the whole length.

Some people are talking about deeding over the east end to maintain a land bridge for carts, which I also think is important.

A highway is being built on the west edge of my deed that crosses the canal. The primary architect says that he intends to make a one-tile wide landbridge at that point. Large boats would have to push/pull to get over that tile.

Would you folks be willing to acccept that until bridges are added? I don't want to see this turn into another Kami-type thing.

I'd like to join, if you still have space. I'm not completely new and have been premium before--but I have to start fresh due to lack of funding to buy more. Forum name is the same as the game name. If you could PM me on whether or not I may, I'd be very grateful.

Edited by Halidin

New and world like to join. Starting on first boat to sail away. Crishna.

on Discord