Sign in to follow this  
Kusarigama

Packed Dirt Path To My Deed

Frozencanadian, it's just an Exo thing. I don't get why we have so much localisation, but on Deli we LOVE roadbuilders lol

Frozencanadian, it's just an Exo thing. I don't get why we have so much localisation, but on Deli we LOVE roadbuilders lol

Maybe some people just like their deeds the way they are, I'm sure if they wanted a road to their deed they wouldve made one themselves. I think it's rather rude to just pop a road to someone's deed without asking. To me its the equivalent of cutting down a forest right in someones perimeter or building random walls around their deed.

• Like 1

Maybe some people just like their deeds the way they are, I'm sure if they wanted a road to their deed they wouldve made one themselves. I think it's rather rude to just pop a road to someone's deed without asking. To me its the equivalent of cutting down a forest right in someones perimeter or building random walls around their deed.

I cant agree with this enough

LMAO!

Also i wouldn't recommened duel wielding... The swing timer on the 2nd weapon (left hand) is pretty none existant.

Also if its just a dirt (unpacked) road it will go in a couple of days. Really no fuss to be had!

Edited by Moonpoppy

I cant agree with this enough

change your perimeter settings and you wont have to worry about it..it is freedom after all

change your perimeter settings and you wont have to worry about it..it is freedom after all

The only thing perimeter prevents is someone building a house or doing repairs. People can teraform, deforest, build roads or just about anything else in your perimeter.

Sorry, since when do we have perimeter settings?

To me its the equivalent of cutting down a forest right in someones perimeter or building random walls around their deed.

No, no it is not! This is what I have to point out to as being unreasonable. It's like if someone rear-ended your vehical and you got out and shot the driver claiming they were of equal sevarity, being like-wise... unreasonable. And reason, is important, even in a game. To cut down an entire forest or building an entire high wall around an entire bloody deed, I think we could all agree is quite the commitment of time time and resources, that is typically associated with direct and dedicated "trolling". To lump a dirt path that takes 2 mins to throw together in the same catagory as that, is just being ignorant to blindly support your own cause.

It's just a packed dirt path... nothing worth arguing about.

Unpack the dirt and expand your deed borders until you are satisfied with your territory.

If only traps worked on freedom you could trap the dirt pather in a series of deadly traps with their corpse revealing the masterminds identity.

Agreed ! Tho i have to admit, imho it looks better with the path. =P

LMAO!

Also i wouldn't recommened duel wielding... The swing timer on the 2nd weapon (left hand) is pretty none existant.

This. You're better off using a shield.

No we don't. Well not all of us love roadbuilders.

It's just that we were told Roadbuilders were gods in disquise and could do whatever they wanted to, we argued and no one cared, so we shut up and went on with our game.

Exo and Cele will discover same. Packed Dirt Paths often become roads, then 2 tile roads, then 2 tile roads with sand borders... a million wasted tiles imho. Stop it while it's a dirt path.

@Kylebooze Grass is always better than pavement.

Edited by Kyrmius

No, no it is not! This is what I have to point out to as being unreasonable. It's like if someone rear-ended your vehical and you got out and shot the driver claiming they were of equal sevarity, being like-wise... unreasonable. And reason, is important, even in a game. To cut down an entire forest or building an entire high wall around an entire bloody deed, I think we could all agree is quite the commitment of time time and resources, that is typically associated with direct and dedicated "trolling". To lump a dirt path that takes 2 mins to throw together in the same catagory as that, is just being ignorant to blindly support your own cause.

It's not even my deed so I don't know why you think I'm suporting my own cause. Nobody got shot for packing this road, the guy is only asking who made the path. No one is being accused or harmed, so you're comparing two completely differet things. You're apperantly blinded with your own arrogance so I'm not going to bother explaining the point.

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 1

Ah, we are no closer to revealing the dastardly Pathfinder!! Everyone, shovels at the ready!! :rolleyes:

Basically I think you are supposed to ask when building roads in an area that is populated by others. If you are going by Freedom Code at least. Anyhow you'll find out Freedom players will do what ever they want and basically you wont have much luck stopping them. Expect more players to be near your deed soon as the roads continue to grow.

Move to Chaos and camp out and kill anyone who does this. Problem solved.