Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Battle Rank Change

You now gain battle rank for conquering HOTA pillars and aiding Epic missions. Minimum rank is now 1000. You will lose 5% rank every fifth day of inactivity.

The decay of battle rank is good, on accounts with no premium... But to penalize the active players that are still fighting on Elevation (or Chaos) ?

I really don't understand where these changes come from, battle rank was okay... now I just gave up on another small feature that I enjoyed on Wurm :(

Same, these changes make me have zero interest in doing the hota or buggy missions anymore.

I didn't care about rank as epeen or anything, just was nice to try getting a few extra titles. Was 7 off 1100 rank on my Chaos account ever since Rolf nerfed it to freedumb... So much for getting that title...

went from 1052 rank to 1000 in under 24 hours. Since 1000 is supposed to be minimum, 5% of it should equate to the +52, which would mean i lost about 2.5 rank every 5 days. Not 50+

I lol'd as I dropped below 1100 then went to 1091, within 2 days I was 1032. Simply stupid.