Sign in to follow this  
axeblade346

Sincor's Mag Casts [Deli - But Will Travel]

01d50.pngImage thanks to: Xallo

Goodday Wurmians

I live in Sloppy Hollow Trading Post. (46x18y on Deli)

I am willing to Travel to all other non-PVP maps for larger orders but please support your local mag priest when possible.

Know Priest who I can recommend (Prices may differ)

Choas: Darthryan aka Accwin.

Indi:

Deli: Vigilant (SW and MS in the South East), Majesty (SW in the North west), Kaloth(SW in the South East)

Exo:

Celi:

Mag Casts: (read more in post 2)

Strongwall 1s under 10 tiles and 70c for each tile over 10 tiles- collapses a mine tile. Note: slopes stay so for 2 messed up corner its 2 to 4 casts

Disintegrate 1s20c - For when you can't mine , Note: Does the same as mining forwards and seems like its buggy on tiles to far below water.

Mole Sense 80c - Tells you how far down rock is and sometimes prospects too.

Selfhealer's demise 50c each - Higher Crit Change against regenerating creatures. (aka trolls)

Animal's demise 50c each - Increases the chance to hit animals.

Libila's demise / Fo's demise / Vynora's demise 50c each - Higher crit chance against followers <God> - >Rather get Human's demise from a Vyn as it works on all umanoids. (Humans, trolls, goblins and similar.)

Note: Due to the Small amount of Mag altars about I offer a Free stone Mag altar with any cast. Please let me Know before hand so I can bring My alt and Mats along (I pre-build them to need 2 bricks and the Bowl)

Bigger Jobs will get discount

Edited by axeblade346

Stongwall:

Strongwall cats cost a Mag priest 70 favor and is used to Collapse a mien tile (turn it back into rock) , A cast on a mine wall will reinforce it. Please make sure there are no items , corpses , mine doors , atlars , forges, Source fountain/Spring.... on the tile.

Disintegrate

Is used to remove a rock tile. This is only useful on tiles inside a mine that you can mine but might drown doing so due to it being under water. (I mostly use it when I am too lazy to mine the tile)

Mole Sense

It will tell you +- how far down rock is under dirt. It will detect past water level with out saying its past water level. It also sometimes prospects what is in the area (3 each way so a 7x7 zone like normal) But it tells you Which way. The Prospecting part is useful if you cant` find that Utmost vein.

The worst drop shaft I have fixed to date:

(note Image enhanced as it was dark)

Looking up from below

wurm201207032343_4.jpg

and Looking at the side

wurm201207032345.jpg

Edited by axeblade346

Current to do list:

Busy Mining in the NE canal so Open for cast.

Edited by axeblade346

I can vouch for Sincor being one awesome dude, definitely deserves your money... I mean custom.

/bump

(and please ask before hand for 10+tiles as I need to stock up on Favor)